Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Natio Octavarium || Milk Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<...Text Only...>

Ministers and leading personnel of the Natio Octavarium, hear my plea.

My name is Jean, a former citizen of Gallia now fled from that horrid place. I recently caught news of your doings and operations and took interest. I had nothing else to do while sitting around anyways.

I hear you, as a people, are willing to take in anyone and give a life to those who want it regardless of who they may be even if they are different. I would ask that you to allow me to reside with your people and possibly lay low from neighboring areas.

Please respond soon. Merci.
Routing through 4miners.freenet.iw...
Rerouting through ghostnet.iw...
Rerouting through 10.freenet.ew...
Connection established.

| Message Received |
Visual feed offline
Sender: Minister of Intelligence Victor Delacroix, Natio Octavarium

Gallic... hmm.

I'm willing to consider allowing this, with a few conditions.

First, I'm going to need a full name. A quick search turned up millions of people named Jean. Understand that under the circumstances, a thorough background check will be needed.

Second, I need to know what kind of ship you have, if any. We are attempting to avoid difficulties with our neighbors, and the ship may create some.

| End of message |
<...Text Only...>

Minister Delacroix,

The ship in question is of Gallic design. I dare not say more as people are looking into the communication.

As for my name, I cannot give it to you yet for the same reason as above. There's a reason I said plea and not simply ask for your help. I feel as if I'm not in a safe place anymore.

I'm currently on Manhattan. If needed be, I can leave and meet up with your vessels in space. If I leave though, I will not be able to go back and could end up banned from Liberty if people find me around there. I can explain myself more then, if you allowed.
Routing through tbay.scrapyard.net
Rerouting through roch.scrapyard.net
Connection established.

| Message Received |
Visual feed offline
Sender: Minister of Intelligence Victor Delacroix, Natio Octavarium

Freeport 4. The bar. Booth in the far corner, right side. You will take the seat facing the wall. I'll have it kept empty until a meeting. A representative of Natio Octavarium will arrive shortly after you.

The exact details are important. Security reasons.

If, that is, you're still interested.

| End of message |
<...Text Only...>

Minister Delacroix,

I will be there. I will explain as much as I can but please, do take myself under consideration. I will at least now state that I am not of human nature, but nothing too crazy so you need not worry.

I'll wait for your arrival.