Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hnng
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'm just dropping by, I don't even know if me being here is gonna be a thing again, but if it is, here's a hello from that one awful person. Tongue
Hi.Hi.Hi.
Hullo.
Welcome to Disco. Enjoy.
I hear it's gonna be reset or updated or something soon?
I might start playing again then. xD
Just played through the singleplayer campaign for the nth time because I'm a horrible person.

A bit of an update for the last year or two would be much appreciated, though
Yes, the server's database (as in, the character database) will be reset [a.k.a. roll-backed] to what it was in the last day of 4.86. But this reset will take place at the end of the beta period. Until then, you're free to test out new stuff, ships, etc. (This includes the fact that you can use a '/restart BetaTestCash' command which gives you 1.8 bil credits.)

And regarding a summary of the past events... depends on what exactly are you interested to know.

Anyway - good luck and have fun!
Hey, and welcome!

And yes, Disco was updated to 4.87, still, it's in Beta period currently.

Other than that... a summary of past events well....

You have Outcast revolution,

Aoi Iseijin official again

A lot of zoner political fallacies

Stuff, stuff, more stuff.

Heck, I could talk a whole day about them, so if you're interested in the more... in depth details then I'd suggest you PM me your skype Tongue
Well, last I was here in a proper sense of the word, I was fixing to start a new bundschuh faction, And trying to get involved with a bit more deeper rp.

A short summary of sirius-wide/disco recent events would be nice and, I suppose, what's new.
I kinda fell off for personal reasons around basebuilding was introduced (and I couldn't be bothered to jump back in while faction skype-groups were still buzzing with how much of a pain in the ass the base logistics were. xD

Maybe I'll start something solid this time. Tongue

Though what you just mentioned, Ed-, seems kind of interesting, I'll poke you about it later.
For now I've got some character building to do in the stories section.
Er-hem.
Ho-hum