Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So Rollback does that mean Sanctions will be.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reversed

i.e. all those who have been sanctioned in the past month and had their stuff taken / deleted, will they get all their stuff back and if so does that mean youll have to Re-Sanction everyone? (lol)
I think rollback is only in game not forums. And I guess so if you got sanctioned after DPC started to lolaround. I in my opinion kinda hate the rollback, I will be losing 1.someting bill earning in missions, couple battleships, and most important my SRP ship, which I will have to re make and re guard rep, and I am not looking forward to any of this Smile
Yeah it means you get to be banned again.

And probably, or admins will just levy out more time-based sanctions instead of item/money based.
Lol I was thinking the same thing a while ago Tongue
I bet it would be a pain for the Admins to have to resanction everyone :/
So I wonder how they will go about that all...
As far as I know, this rollback will happen about the beta bugs, not the DPC lolaround. So the rollback point would be to the point just before applying the 4.87 patch, right? I think the DPC thing has been sorted out, that made the release of the patch possible. May an Admin confirm this?
Money-ingame item based sanctions are more effective. Saying this from personal experience.
Getting banned for a few days for something you did is one thing, because you just go play another game for a bit.

Getting stuff taken away makes all your effort mute. It is more effective to take away the results of actual effort you put into getting it, instead of taking away the chance to do so.
(09-19-2013, 05:27 AM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]I think rollback is only in game not forums. And I guess so if you got sanctioned after DPC started to lolaround. I in my opinion kinda hate the rollback, I will be losing 1.someting bill earning in missions, couple battleships, and most important my SRP ship, which I will have to re make and re guard rep, and I am not looking forward to any of this Smile

What do you mean with you will lose couple battleships? do you mean you bought some and you lose them cuz of the rollback?
(09-19-2013, 12:17 PM)Zaness89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2013, 05:27 AM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]I think rollback is only in game not forums. And I guess so if you got sanctioned after DPC started to lolaround. I in my opinion kinda hate the rollback, I will be losing 1.someting bill earning in missions, couple battleships, and most important my SRP ship, which I will have to re make and re guard rep, and I am not looking forward to any of this Smile

What do you mean with you will lose couple battleships? do you mean you bought some and you lose them cuz of the rollback?

Yup, if you made your Battleship on 20 Aug 2013 and the Rollback restores ships to the 15th Aug 2013, then you loose your BS because it never existed on the 15th!

If you did all that during .87, your fault for still earning money etc when a rollback was announced.

And no, the rollback to my knowledge is the character database only. So money, lost ships etc will be reversed.
Money and ships should be actially reversed too, because saved data from some date will be taken with ships and money at that date, imo
Pages: 1 2