Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ---------------------
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a signature with an outdated ship model or you just want a new image with that sparkling new ship design? Perhaps you just want to update and get something fresh?

For a short period of time, Xtcmax Design Inc. is having a promtion - 75 mils for any kind of sig.

Be the first one with a fresh image of new ships on your signature. Order now.

-------------------
Post orders only please.
Makc, I am working on a Disco 87 trailer, but I need some help with a few scenes. Do you have experience in either flash animations or gif animations?
Never did flash animation and I think you have seen me making animated sigs. Is that is what you are looking for.
NEVERMIND Big Grin
Flash, that is a very beautiful sig there !
Ill poke you once I get home.
Cleaned this up some. Removed non-relevant posts.
Do you like my sig? How would you improve it?

Original Picture: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s196/...-pixel.jpg
Shipname: HMS-Argosax

See what you can come up with that would blow my sig away
Chief, on the forums you sound like an "up-to-date" bro, but what strikes me silly is why didn't you read post #8?

To answer your request, the image you are using is very well made already. I do not see any way of improving it, except maybe play on contrast and sharpness. The rest is would make it worse. You can add contrast to the image yourself, I am sure you don't need me for that.
Excellent, can you you show me what you mean about adding some contrast? I used paint I ain't pro like you so don't have paints hop skillz
Pages: 1 2