Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Suggestion] Throw money at us while in beta?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day everyone .. not sure if this is the right place to post this so I'm gonna go ahead and do it...

I was thinking that if there's gonna be a rollback, I think it makes a lot of sense to just hand out people insane amounts of cash right now so they can go ahead and buy stuff to test stuff out..

Like I wanna see if the new ships are working properly and what not but then I realize that I don't wanna spend all my cash on testing right now and then be completely empty till beta ends. The only other alternative is to grind as we used to out of beta which doesn't make much sense if there's gonna be a rollback.

So lemme know if this idea is worth a shot. After beta ends and rollback occurs, everyone would be returned to their original ships and cash so I don't see any problems going on here! Smile
(09-19-2013, 12:24 PM)emperorvinayak Wrote: [ -> ]G'day everyone .. not sure if this is the right place to post this so I'm gonna go ahead and do it...

I was thinking that if there's gonna be a rollback, I think it makes a lot of sense to just hand out people insane amounts of cash right now so they can go ahead and buy stuff to test stuff out..

Like I wanna see if the new ships are working properly and what not but then I realize that I don't wanna spend all my cash on testing right now and then be completely empty till beta ends. The only other alternative is to grind as we used to out of beta which doesn't make much sense if there's gonna be a rollback.

So lemme know if this idea is worth a shot. After beta ends and rollback occurs, everyone would be returned to their original ships and cash so I don't see any problems going on here! Smile

i could see a point in this.

if you want things tested,

why not let us (the playerbase) go berzerk? if we are testing the limits we'd probably find more bugs.

when the bugs are ironed out, just roll back.
You don't even have to roll back. Just saying... [Image: emoticon-00157-sun.gif]
Sounds like solid Idea.
im sure players with lots of cash would love to throw credits at you if they don't have other uses for the cash.
ps. send credits to looking.for.trouble im trying to borrow a CAU8 cloakturtle 8|
just imagine, if people start spending loads cash on ships they don't really want, just to test them, and then in a few weeks the Dev's announce that there wont be a roll back, as it wont be needed, just an update to fix the problems

oops a lot of ships suddenly appearing on the Ship Sale section!!!
Honestly this would help with finding out every bug and balance issue so fast.

The economy is boned anyway, so who cares about that.