Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NOOBYDOOBYDOO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the rulz - Check

No OOC in system chat - check

Post my hello here - check.

:P

I was over on the Freeworlds RP server... someone mentioned disco a while back on our forums so I have been sneaking a peak at your forums for a month or two now.. still need to install the mod but I thought I might register and hand out wit yaz on the forums for now.

Hello and happy to be here... I noticed you have a lot going here for new players! Any shortcuts available to get me into the mainstream?

Blink.
I luv to see new players over here who are willed to RP!
Makes me just happy!:)

The Rules!
This is the most important link!
If you have questions, then just ask here or in-game;)

But i'm sure that you will have fun out here!
Just try to get as fast as possible out of New York... then you learn RP!

Just keep the rules, try to RP and have much fun with us out there!

Greets,
Colonia :yahoo:
Read my stories, join the LPI, yadda yadda. Welcome, and its good to see someone register on the forums before actually starting on the server.
Hello and welcome to Discovery! Normally, I would post a big long introduction and links to certain parts of the forum, but Majkp already did it for me, and I didn't even pay attention!! Imagine that! Go here for all the information you need to know about the server, including the links to the rules, roleplay section, faction forums, and more!!

Enjoy your time here on the server, I know I sure have!

~Abba
' Wrote:Read my stories, join the LPI, yadda yadda. Welcome, and its good to see someone register on the forums before actually starting on the server.

Stop hiring everybody to the LPI >.<

better get to OPG >.<
Our members get inactive:angry:
' Wrote:Any shortcuts available to get me into the mainstream?

Yup

Join a faction:

Faction Status Page

Instant team members to learn mod and server and factions and people:)
' Wrote:Read the rulz - Check

No OOC in system chat - check

mmm... first thing I did was read the rules.. are these automated replies or cut and paste or summin?
Leo's (Abbadon's, but call him Leo) are, I've been seeing the same message in every Welcome thread he's posted in.

Way to be original, Leo:P

1 up
Way to be a spammer, Zapp.

~Leo

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
' Wrote:...its good to see someone register on the forums before actually starting on the server.

My thoughts exactly. Well done, Blink!

Welcome - contribute to the community and have a great time!
Pages: 1 2