Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if I recall making a welcome post... I think I wasn't unlocked at the time.

I'm called "The gentleman role player" by many of my friends, but you could call me Siegfried Watson (I also go by Ziegfried if the name is taken).

I've been role playing in games for a -very- long time, since age 6... Even before then I would play pretend at a younger time, but age 6 is my first documented case of AD&D 1st edition, as taught by my father.

Since then, I've loved role playing and creating stories.

Most commonly you may find me as either a pirate or a trader. My favorite thing to do as a pirate is to lean and bend the 'rules' of the legal system into my favor, or doing espionage or disguise tactics.

My current characters are:

Ziegfried, the free lance trader who wishes to make money for himself with interstellar trading, possibly settling down with a trading company.

Kojiro, a Kusari tactician who specializes in thinking things through and finding strategies around combat. If he can avoid it and still get what he wants, that's bonus points to him.

I'll be writing full character bios on these soon, but I'm actively playing Kojiro right now.
First of all - Welcome to Disco!

Seeing you're such an "old-school" RP-er, i could say it's an honour to see you here. But, with or without experience - giving a small read to the rules and guidelines around the forums will be of great help to you. Aside from that, if you need anything, or have any questions, just ask and many of us (especially the Angels) will give you a hand.

Either way - good luck, have fun and safe flights!
Good day dear sir and welcome to Discovery Freelancer!
Enjoy your stay here and play with pleasure!