Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Suggestion]Open Wild restarts during the beta test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

As the subject says, maybe will be good to activate the Wild restarts just to check all of that faction searching for bugs.

I don't know if there is a Wild faction member doing this, but I check all the bug reports thread and there isn't any bug reported. Maybe that is because there aren't bugs in all the Wild world (ships and systems), but maybe is because there aren't Wild members looking for possible bugs.

Is just an idea, maybe I'm wrong and it's a bad idea.
Then we have a load of Wilde ID players going around shooting random people for the hell of it.
The Wilds are playing, that means they are looking for bugs too, there is no real need of the public to help them looking for them...
Let's open the Terrorist ID while we're at it.
Everyone wants special things!

As for bugs, the Wilde themselves I'm sure are doing a good job in looking for those, its not like they have a large ship-line to be keeping an eye on, they are fine by themselves.
As I said, is just an idea. If you say that there is Wilde players testing the beta, then forget it.

You're right about the danger of having a lot of people using that ID.
only wild only ship is the scorpion. All other wilde use are within my knowledge ships which everyone can use. Correct me if im wrong, but i see no use for this. As i seen some reports about the scorp already im pretty sure they can make their voice for it if its needed.