Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dragon_age_red_eyes2_9974_zpsc8bc37cc.jpg]

***[Transmission opens]***

Rogues, I believe there may have been a...slight miscommunication somewhere. I do recall at some point paying a hefty sum of cash for access to not only your bases but pirating rights in Liberty. Now, here is the problem. I flew into Liberty to meet with a colleague from Liberty and I got to Alcatraz and well... I was met with cannon fire and your ships trying to make sure I became very comfortable in the asteroid field. *his neck twitches slightly* I would like to request you Fix this promptly. I would hate to have an incident with your pilots. I always liked the Liberty Rogues always enjoyed their company. Please do reply, I do not wish any problems between me and you.

I await your response.

***[Transmission Ends]***
[Image: AmyTransmission.png]

*Amy read threw the Communication* I'm sorry Who the Hell are you? Next time you wanna address us, show us some respect and you MIGHT get some yourself.

Now lets try this again...

*Amy close out of her PDA*

[Image: AmyTransEnd.png]
[Image: dragon_age_red_eyes2_9974_zpsc8bc37cc.jpg]

***[Transmission opens]***
ID:John Maverick

***[Opening Message]***
Amy, I believe we have met once. Do you not fly the bomber Queen Viper? *shakes head quickly*. However that is not the matter.

I apologize your majesty Rogue *dips head* I am Jonathan *seems to be in pain saying his full name* Maverick. People usually just call me John. Anyway, I apologize for my rudeness let’s just say I haven’t had very good time with people in Bretonia and let the rage vent in the Last transmission *takes a deep breath as his head snaps to the right violently*.

Now the matter is last time I was in Liberty the rogues were one of my best of allies in Liberty. I worked with you pirating all through Liberty. Then just last week I entered California and noticed a Rogue shooting at me. I brushed it off as having had too much Cardamine. But as I approached Alcatraz I noticed the base was opening fire as well. I decided to cut my losses and not risk any diplomatic issues and made a bee line for Rochester from where I am sending this message.

I do hope that you can accept my change of tone and my apology.

Safe skies madam.

***[Transmission Ends]***
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Penetrating Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
[Image: 5DsgxBx.png]

SHIP ID: LR-I.Blame.The.Parents
SUBJECT: Simple Consequences

Ahoy,

I can't remember you, but let me share some wisdom with you: Sometimes diplomacy changes quicker than traders do change their routes. However, in this case it wasn't us who enforced that change. We Rogues seek for adaption into an easy environment far away from trouble. The country of milk and honey - well, in our case it's the country of beer and boobs. Whatever.

What I'm trying to say is, that I don't understand why you address that issue to us. We're not responsible for pilots who fly under foreign flags. Hell, sometimes I wished I weren't even responsible for some Rookies who do. The point is, that we got tired of figuring out the difference between Rogues, friendly non-Rogues and unfriendly non-Rogues. (Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about the unfriendly Rogues.)

I got sick of all those conflicts we had with the "friendly non-Rogues". Too many ships wasted, Cardamine loads lost and glasses and bones broken. For nothing but stupidity. Liberty is a sh*thole. And I don't want to be responsible for that "friendly non-Rogue" criminal scum anymore. Especially during that stupid Outcast civil war up there. It's not pleasing to be shot in the back by your friend. So instead of finding myself in a dilemma, I went for the great (and easy) solution of just locking down our stations from everyone who isn't flying under our flag. Simple as.

For you that means; if you want to enjoy the privileges we promised you in the past - you'll have to wear our colors whenever you decide to enter our turf. End of discussion.

With shady regards,

[Image: YAeEJzo.png]

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Breaking Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠