Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think there is anyway of putting a little search option within the hud option chat.

because when ever you are looking to send someone a priviate messege it is a real hasle to find their names especially when there is 150 people playing at once.

please if anyone has any input post here
You would need the source code to do that, I don't think this is possible with our current modding resources.

I would like to see this as well...:)
Its not possible without the source code, as it stands HUD editing is very limited.
Well...once we get the Source Code, a lot of things will change. Personally, the first thing Ima change is the damned graphics engine. Needs to be updated for certain.

~Leo
' Wrote:Well...once we get the Source Code, a lot of things will change. Personally, the first thing Ima change is the damned graphics engine. Needs to be updated for certain.

~Leo

/signed. This would be the first thing to change.
How hard is to find someone? You can just sort the names of players alphabetically by clicking at the top, then scroll down.
Eh, I can sympathise. But all this depends o us getting the source code.. Which is highly unlikely.