Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to buy ships for Battleship Liberty Carrier ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone ,
Recently I have bought the Battleship Liberty Carrier(LC) and do not know how to buy figters etc... for the small ship bays it has. I also don't know how to order them to go out and attack my enemies, etc...

If someone who knows these things could help me I shall be very grateful.

yil:Smile)
You can't buy fighters like that. Carriers are only used to let other players dock their fighters on your carrier.

There has to be another player piloting the fighter.
The Docking Bays only permit other players to dock on your ship, when you have Docking Modules equipped.

NPCs are not available for you to command.
(09-30-2013, 03:05 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]The Docking Bays only permit other players to dock on your ship, when you have Docking Modules equipped.

NPCs are not available for you to command.

Which is a shame, because that would be awesome @_@
Its actually an interesting idea too now that you mention it... but doable? I dunno. Would need to have a LOT of micro-ing and such and balance it so that everyone doesn't get a carrier and spam NPCs at one another.
I personally would like the ability to launch Npc's out of a carrier - just wish I had the technical skill to attempt it.
The thing is... like i said it wouldn't later make since to fly a VHF if you'd be swarmed with generated NPCs
Shouldn't a Carrier come with a Docking Module already installed on it? That just seems like common sense to me.