Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Suggestion/Experiment] Allow indie nomads to use Nomad caps during the beta.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the beta is a test period right?
Why not let independant Nomads use nomad capitals (instead of giving the K'hara ID to every player for use) within the Omicrons? Maybe it'll populate the Omicrons with decent Nomad presence, which then in turn can lead to the omicrons becoming active.
Perhaps one of the reasons Nomads died out is due to the technology not being as free? I don't know, I'm just throwing out random theories.
So yeah, maybe give independant Nomads the useage of Nomad capitals during the beta to use within just the Omicrons? Thoughts?
I'm personally not hoping to ever see indie Nomad capspam. Joining the K'Hara isn't difficult, and caps are somewhat restricted even within the faction.

I'm aware that the main enemies of the Nomads are very fond of using caps against snubs. However, the Adad's a pretty nice little bomber. Use it.

A little more communication between semi-organized indie groups and official Nomads could be helpful too. The K'Hara could roll out the big guns if necessary.
The K'hara is out all over Sirius though, I'm talking about restricting it to just the Omicrons.