Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi! Andr? from Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

My name is Andr? and i from brazil...

I play freelancer a long time ago, but i forgot most things about the game. I need someone to help-me, to teach me again somethings...

Sorry my english, i never study english in my life, i learn alone.

Tnx a lot:DCYA!

PS: Se houver algum brazuca por ai e quiser me ajudar!:DAgrade?o!:D
Welcome to Discovery, Andr?. Nice of you to drop by the forums. Be sure to read this. A most excellent guide to newcomers by Xoria. Fly safe.
There are a few people on the forums from Brazil, I'm sure some of them could give you assistance on English if you have trouble with some words. And your English isn't half bad for only teaching yourself.

~Leo
Welcome to Discovery. For studying on your own, your English is very good. Well, your English is good for anyone, really.

Keep away from Synth Paste, my friend, it's a very bad substance. Our most recent consumer has overdosed and gone temporarily mad at the fact that his teeth were purple and he no longer had any hair.
Synth Paste what is this man?!

Tnx a lot for all you guys!:D

If anyone can help-me in game send me a PM ok?!

I need to work today but tomorrow i play in the night (im my coutry GMT -3)

Cya!
Welcome, get suited to the forums and the game RP and rules.

And have as much fun as us. Welcome aboard!

btw, nice english for someone who has learned it by himself.
whats your in game name?

Oh and welcome to disco.
Welcome to disco mate, don't worry about your english its good. I have heard worse in my time. If you ever need a hand with something feel free to PM me.
And by the way... Sorry to be cryptic about it, but I'm from Brazil as well.

<-- *points to the details on the left*
Well, two things:

1) Join a fation.
2) Don't buy a capital ship.