Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway's Newplayer Rollback Refund thread: (Apply to get $10 Mill FREE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok here is how it works, rollback means if your a newbie and you have created a char within the last month well your gonna loose it.

As there have been many problems with the mod etc and a rollback is necessary for the smooth running of the server once, 4.87 is finally released.

Thus to help anyone who is new here and worried about loosing all the progress they have made on their chars so far.

Gateway is offering handouts of 10 Million Credits to the first 30 New players that register their details in this thread.

Conditions for applying:

You must have been a member on this forum on / after 10th August 2013, as long as you meet that criterion you will be eligible for the 10 Million hand-out.

Please fill out the form below.

Why is it 10 mill, well that is enough to setup a trader with decent cargo to help you trade up cash very quickly. The hardest thing on discovery for a Nooby is making that first million everything else is plain sailing after that.

So here 10 mill for ya....

♦ Application Form:
[Image: test%20image.png]

Code:
[indent]
[color=#dbcc92][b]Forum Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#dbcc92][b]Date Joined:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#dbcc92][b]Character Name to receive 10 Mill:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here
[/indent]

or you can use the new restart /restart beginner to get yourself a free transport:

[Image: Beginner1.png]
I do apply for this one, if you don't mind. Smile I need to del all my characters, since RP got forward and I'm not longer with GRN, ya see. Haven't got far after all, joined GRN just before the beta.
Sorry but you have been a forum member since July 2013, that means if there is a rollback your chars will still be there.

Only newbies who joined after August 2013 and thus face possible char wipes need apply.
I apply this. Lost all char Sad
Shall I?
(10-14-2013, 10:11 AM)Yesterday Wrote: [ -> ]I apply this. Lost all char Sad

(10-14-2013, 10:12 AM)Alpha Volverine Wrote: [ -> ]Shall I?

Original Post, updated. Please fill out the form above and you shall receive 10 mill in funds. It is suggested you use this money to buy yourself a trader like the gull, mammoth or other medium sized ship that has a good enough cargo ~ 2,000 cargo space is what you are looking for.
Thank you, I'll fill the app after server go online.
Forum Name:

Vrouw

Date Joined:

Pretty sure it says so in my signature.

Character Name to receive 10 Mill:

Vrouw

I'm sure I won't get it, but I haven't played since the date on my profile thingy, and just now decided to come back for the new patch to play around, and I'm little better than a nooby right now. Would be nice to get some funds, but das coo' if not.
(10-14-2013, 03:21 PM)Vrouw Wrote: [ -> ]
Forum Name:

Vrouw

Date Joined:

Pretty sure it says so in my signature.

Character Name to receive 10 Mill:

Vrouw

I'm sure I won't get it, but I haven't played since the date on my profile thingy, and just now decided to come back for the new patch to play around, and I'm little better than a nooby right now. Would be nice to get some funds, but das coo' if not.

Sorry mate you have to be a member of the forums / playing on discovery on or after the 10th August 2013 to qualify for the hand-out, so this application is Denied.

I believe you that have no chars since you have come back but we cant take any chances as others may try to abuse this opportunity who do not deserve it.

However since your a seasoned player your welcome to apply to Gateway| directly Im sure your RP is up to scratch and we could use some extra hands hauling stuff and raiding Garlics in Leeds. As Gateway are now pushing forward their security and raiding divisions into full blown gallic counter squads.

If you apply we can help you setup and ladeedaa Wink

Thanks
Yep, thanks for doin' this anyways, figured I'd give it a shot.
Pages: 1 2 3