Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMINS Sightings Bureau (ASB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
----------------------------Incoming Transmission---------------------------------------------

Comm ID: Aed Chase, JG pilot and ASB Officer.
Source: Exploration Vessel "Livingstone"

To: All vessels on open comm frequencies
Re: The creation of the ASB (ADMINS Sightings Bureau)

Sirs, it has been afew weeks since the introduction of the ADMINS Sightings Burea, and already we have been inundated with reports of ADMINS activity across Sirius. In addition, we have recieved a number of messages from pilots across the sector speculating about the ADMINS purpose in our region of the galaxy.
One man, an artist on Manhattan did a depiction of how he visualises these creatures, which we find most intriguing.
[Image: 2zdxi4y.jpg]
One knowledgeable pilot postulated that the ADMINS are in-fact at war with another species of of individuals that are much greater in number, and while weaker in power still wield more force than we can comprehend.
Who can tell the motivation behind such a conflict, but the reporter suggested that the ADMIN species is working on our behalf to protect humanity from the threat that their rivals pose.
Are the ADMINS a friend to humanity, or are they jealous gods, determined to eliminate all rivals to their sole control over the universal powers they wield? Should we be concerned about the invisible enemy that, if the reporter is correct, they are locked in battle with?
Please keep those reports pouring in.

Aed Chase. ASB.

----------------------------------------Transmission Ends----------------------------------
<<==Incoming Transmission==>>

<<==Recieved==>>

<<==Decoding==>>

Harmes: What is that thing?
Depecta: I'm, not sure...
Harmes: Look at those shields they are off the charts.
Depecta: Well, what should we do?
Harmes: I dunno...
Depecta: well, we can't just leave that thing in Manhattan orbit.
Harmes: Well, ATTACK!

*Sounds of an explosion*

Depecta: Holy, crap that thing just killed Harmes in one....

<<==End Transmission==>>
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: LPI Officer Andrea Berkeley, Battleship Rio Grande, Colorado System

Sighted two ADMINS vessels near Newark earlier today.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

End Transmission
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: LPI Officer Sedrin Griffiths, Ft Bush, New york system

I can confirm sighting the same ADMIN entities roughly one hour before Officer Berkeley, I attempted to scan one, and my entire data-buffer simply ceased to work, I had to put in for extensive repairs.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Trader Vessel Sirus Hauling
Transmission begins:

I saw one of these "Admins" you are looking for. I was putting in for repairs to my cooling system (Due to the 3rd pirate attack in an hour) and saw him hanging there, just outside of Newark. He read out as "Fellow Hoodlum". I got a little closer than I should have, I guess, because all of the sudden, the fillings in my molars started to produce music! Not any of the good stuff we have nowadays. This was something called...err... emmm... Oh yea , it was called "1970s Disco". Lyrics like.." Ring my beeellll, ring my bell...". Not sure what that means, but it was horrible. Scared the hell out of the ships cat when he heard it. Caused him to wizz on the nav console, shorting it out. I had to be towed into the repair bay. Once I was towed away from him, the music ceased. I still have a headache.

Signed,

Captain of the Sirus Hauling

Transmission ends:

Signal lost...........
I have heard of a mass killing of Liberty Ships by these ADMINS....
Incoming transmission
COmm ID: captain slavik, Jupiterguild Montauk
Subject: KANE Sightings

Me and my ship recently came across the ADMIN ship KANE, huge bugger that is! One large as hell battlestar in Manhattans High Orbit.

Freaked out the hell of me and my crew. Then again we didnt encouter any hostile activity on our run home to Canaria so I still think those buggers are a blessing.

Slavik OUT
~~~~~Incoming Transmission~~~~~
~~~~~Comm ID: John Sheppard~~~~~
~~~~~Beginning Message~~~~~

Hail,

I have seen many an admin in my days, whilst passing through Omicron Theta, i have seen the one known as "BULLDOGNK". My sensors crashed and i barely made it through the jump hole. Twenty of my crewmen were sent to the Cambridge Mental Institute after this incident.

A few months later whilst passing through New York my ships detected the same presence at planet Manhattan. When i arrived there i saw two of these ADMINS, with call signs "FELLOW HOODLUM" and "DEL".
My systems went out of control, my entire ships systems were burnt dry during the encounter, and more of my crew were sent to Cambridge.....

These ADMINS are dangerous, and if you see them run away. I believe that they might be protectors as you claim, but are cursed with the damage they do not mean to inflict.

~~~~~Ending Transmission~~~~~
Aed Chase, ASB Officer sits in his office on the Exploration Vessel "Livingstone". He is quietly sipping a hot drink, reading the reports coming in, collating and sorting, when he hears a voice..

***Energy *spike*...sensed ...polyps extended...?*others*?***explore...*what is?*...We say...OBEY..OUR...WILL... *FELLOWHOODLUM*...mind..followed... ...*STRENGTH!* ...sharing... with us* "hmmm, where did I put that ban button?"*...energy.. INCREASES..polyps ..retracted ...HASTE..we ..return...*ADMINS* ...classified...not?others? ..avoid *PAIN*.***

Aed looks around his room and asks, "Who's there? Hello? Hello?" He listens for a while, frowning a little and goes back to his reports. He occasionally glances around the room.
--------------Incoming Transmission-----------------------------
Comm ID: unknown
Source: Somewhere in Corsair Space

Today two admin entities appeared in our territory. We brought in a fleet, at high alert, and monitored the activity of the creatures.
One dissipated shortly after. The other, designated "Del" remained and began communicating on a wide-band frequency.
Never before had we encountered an entity quite so talkative as this one. We kept a close eye on it for an hour or so, and then went to hunt down an enemy ship.
Curiously, the entity followed us in pursuit of our enemy, to the very edges of our territory. Unfortunately, our enemy reached a safezone under the wing of the Zoners, but the entity remained with us until we turned back, at which point it disappeared into the darkness of space.

I am convinced that, over time, we can bring this creature under our influence and perhaps one day, train it to fight for us in battle.

House governments, be warned. We will earn the obedience of these creatures, and when we do, our fleets will be unstoppable.

-----------------Transmission Ends---------------------
Pages: 1 2 3