Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMINS Sightings Bureau (ASB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Incoming Message]
[Comm ID: Ironwatsas]
[Comm Source: Unknown, isolated to within northern Kusari]
[Comm Destination: ASB monitored frequencies]

Corsair, I realise that under other circumstances, we would be stopping at nothing to destroy one another, but this is a matter that trancends any of our petty 'conflicts'.

I speak with the knowlage of intellects millions of years more ancient then you when I say that meddling in ADMIN affairs, in any capacity, is a very bad idea. Even our benefactors know better then to attempt to interact with these entities, or get in thier way in any capacity. And you want to try and CONTROL them!?

The consiquences of this could be disasterous. These ADMINS could easily wipe out all 'human' civilisation in an instant, if they so wished. They are vastly more intelligent then we. They probably already knew you are trying to influance them before you came up with the idea. It is best to consider them gods among men, and let them be.

I don't think I need to stress what would happen if you gave these creatures reason to consider us a threat...

[Comm Signal Disconnected]
[Transmission Terminated]
[Incoming Message]
[Comm ID: [TAZ]Kashiwaba.Tomoe]
[Comm Source: Freeport One]

[Image: discosig.png]

The TAZ have found the finale solution to the A.D.M.I.N. problem.

[Comm Signal Disconnected]
[Transmission Terminated]
[Incoming Message]
[Comm ID: =LSF=Squints.McClintock]
[Comm Source: error: classified]

The Liberty Security Force denies any knowledge of these so-called A.D.M.I.N.s.

We definitely do not believe in any deities that control the universe. If anyone claims to have seen one of these beings, they are obviously crazy.

We also are definitely not spending vast amounts of Liberty tax credits on analyzing these beings and searching for a method to capture one for further study.

We most certainly are not now or ever will be in the middle of constructing a prototype Merkabah-class vessel, coined LSFC-ABRAXAS, which will attempt to contain these beings and allow us to study them in a laboratory environment, thereby enabling us to analyze and reproduce their metaphysical powers to create an unstoppable force of Shiva-class ships which will conquer the galaxy for Liberty and sweep away anything that resists like the biblical flood cast from the serpent's mouth of old.

[Image: 250px-Protom.jpg]

Yes, we're definitely not doing any of that...

Big Brother is watching you.
sirs, i kno w that there has been no activity, but i recently met ADMIN "AERELM" once, when i was escaping bretonia in my.....ahem........defenders of humanity vessel. scanners also recently showed IT to be in omicron delta
Pages: 1 2 3