Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bombers VS Capital Ships, Balance Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Capital ships are bees against bombers, please introduce a missile launcher class for caps faster then current missiles fast like cruise disrupt and can easily down bombers , i mean capitals are capitals cannot be destroyed by small crafts, its really annoying when you are hopeless and cant do a $%^ against small annoying craft. really . thanks .
(10-06-2013, 12:13 AM)KAWISH-ALI Wrote: [ -> ]Capital ships are bees against bombers, please introduce a missile launcher class for caps faster then current missiles fast like cruise disrupt and can easily down bombers , i mean capitals are capitals cannot be destroyed by small crafts, its really annoying when you are hopeless and cant do a $%^ against small annoying craft. really . thanks .
Hi Kawish-Al,
You hit the nail right on the head so as to say. I have caps with MKVIII s and I cannot agree with you more.
The question is how do we get these missile launchers in the game,any ideas????
Thank you for bringing this important subject to everyones attention.

yil:Smile)
I have said this before. In my opinion snacs do to much damage and are almost imposible to avoid. Nova torpedos can be flaked and destroyed with cds.

I say again: snacs need to be nerfed to half the damage they now make. Torpedos should be the main weapon of a bomber.

Leave the unchanged snacs only for the nomads.
Q_Q

Always the same about cap players complaining about bombers and bomber players complaining about caps. Some things never change. See, it's simple; bombers are designed to fight capitals. While capitals are designed to fight other capitals. If you want to fight bombers, you'll have to do it with a fighter or gunboat.

You won't get your hands on a ship which does good against every ship class. Blame balance.
You...do know the Nomads have bomber torpedos now right?
So they no long have to rely on just SNACs now.
The problem here is that not anyone is willing enough to grind the money for a cap. A bomber, however, is cheap and much more accessible.
If you don't see how stupid it is to have a game with huge imposing, intimidating capital ships manned by hundreds of capable trained people, designed for planetary conquests, space exploration and glorious battles, that die when atacked by two puny ships with one cannon each. Then there is no cure for you, sorry.
Well...me thinks people that die from SNACs only...should not be flying a battleship. I have never been killed by a SNACing bomber (let alone 2) and I have never seen one taken out that way. Novas, yes. SNACs, no.
So I don't see why you say they are to good.
You realize bombers were introduced for sole reason of blowing your precious battleships up? Works as intended.
Free acces to caps on the server?

BUFF BOMBERS EVERY DAY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21