Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport 4 Administrator, regarding ship purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Orlov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: OrlovFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Good day Administrator

For quite some time we have had in our possession a couple of Waran bombers. We got them, gently used, and once we repaired them and updated the various electronic components to our standards, they have proven to be very effective tools for us. Therefore we have decided to purchase 5 new Warans. In addition we would like to purcahse 5 Ravens Talon fighting craft. If they prove to be as effective as their heavier counterparts they will make a fine addition to our fleet.

At your earliest convenience, could you let me know when you could fit this into your production schedule, and of course, any associated costs I may be unaware of ?

I look forward to hearing from you.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Lane Hacker Leadership - confidential ****

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you instead of the rather busy station administrator of Freeport 4. I assume you have realized that Freeport 4 has found itself in an awkward position after the GRN surprisingly conquered Leeds and can easily access Magellan now.

This public announcement states that the IMG is evacuating their main body of crew from the base. As the future of Freeport 4 in such a new military situation is unclear, the IMG is also removing confidential data as a precaution measure and will only operate the Freeport on a basic level, keeping up only the most important functions.

The IMG doesn't know whether the Lane Hackers have personell on Freeport 4 at the moment, but if there are, these will have to leave the station as well during the evacuation flights tomorrow.

We would however appreciate if Lane Hacker technicians could have a look at the remaining server data and make sure that we haven't forgotten anything. Better safe than sorry and two sets of eyes see more than one.

As far as your ships are concerned: I'll have the requested new version of the Waran and the Talon transported there immediately. You'll see that the new designs are awesome and I hope you'll like them as much as we do. They should be there within the next hours, ready for take off.

I attach the docking codes for these ships to this message, as well as the owner IDs. Feel free to take them with you when leaving the station. No payment is necessary, but as I said: the Guild would appreciate if there was no comprimising data on the Freeport, just in case.

I hope you like your new ships and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

Attachment:
  • 10 files: docking_codes.inf (673k)

[Image: end.png]
Orlov reads the message and gets a melancholy look about him *he thinks* "It will be a shame to give up our regular haunt. Still, maybe we should leave an infiltrator in disguise here to keep an eye on things. "

...Infiltrator.Orlov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: OrlovFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

So good to hear from you Mr. Henderson

Yes, that is quite the pickle you find yourself in there. Talk about a rock and a hard place. I understand quite well what it means to be persecuted by the Liberty Navy, and why you wouldnt want to find yourself on their bad side. I dont imagine the royalist frogs would deal with you softly either. Getting out of the crossfire is a wise move.

As to your servers and databases, of course we will give them a lookover and make sure anything that... shines a less than favorable light on your organization, never sees the light of day.

Your contribution of ships to our cause is greatly appreciated. This goes a great distance to remedy our sadness over losing a wonderful hangout in the Freeport 4 Bar. Finding another establishment of that caliber will not be easy.

Good luck in your endeavors.
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]

Dear Mr Henderson,

I just wanted to tell you that the evacuation from the Freeport 4 has been completed successfully. Last team of our technicians has left the station 20 hours before these unfortunate events. Fortunately, nobody will be able to recover any deleted data from your databases. I will not bore you with the details of non-linear data purgatory algorithms, so you will have to take my word for it. I believe you will be glad to hear that the ships we have purchased from you have already been unloaded from Division by Zero and underwent all pre-flight checks and tests. We hope that they will serve us well. Once again, I want to say that it is a pleasure to conduct business with the Guild.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...

Dear Miss Hunter, dear Mr. Orlov,

I am sure you realized what happened in Magellan around Freeport 4. We lost the power over the Freeport to the surprise attack of the Liberty Navy. They landed hundreds of marines and overpowered the little security we had after a brief standoff. There was nothing we could do.

I am aware that our cooperation always depended heavily on Freeport 4, and filtering goods into the Sirian markets, getting the things that you needed from these legal markets to the Freeport. We both know this is not going to be possible any more.

The Guild wants to offer a dialogue to find other means of keeping up the cooperation that we have had for a long time and that is valuable to us.

Furthermore, I would like to thank your experts again for wiping the data from the IMG servers on Freeport 4. This was a close shave and I do not want to imagine what would have happened if they had taken the data intact.

Anyway, contact me. And we can work something out. Our new transponders allow us to dock at Hacker bases technically, so even though direct interation is riskier, it is possible.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson

...Deceiver.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Deceiver.png]

Good day Mr. Henderson, Miss Hunter told me to contact you.

We have followed events which have took place in Magellan. We are fully aware of Magellan crisis' results and we will adapt to situation as it develops.

But it is not the main reason why I did contact you. Firstly, I want to thank you for bonus you have given me for leading data wipe on Freeport 4. Secondly, we are intrested in making a little deal. We have acquired 4208 units of Platinum ore which we would like to trade. We think you could be interested in buying it, as you are able to sell it for a good price. I suggest we arrange good price for it and set time and place for transaction. I suggest Cochrane Depot or Mactan as they are far away from traffic, let's say soon as possible. Time is money, after all.

Signed Trigger.

Dear Mr. Trigger,

I am trying to get a hauler to Magellan as fast as I can. It's a little difficult, as the situation in the warzones has become worse, but we will somehow manage. I will have a shipper contact you via the safe Sky-P3 protocol.

All further deals can be done with that person.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson