Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hihi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my Name is Zodi@c i´m new and i come from Germany because of it sry for my bad english xD

i´m 20 Years old and come from Hannove ri think all of u know Hannover from rheinland Tongue

ye my hobbies are GFX i like to make signatures/Avatars and more but i´ßm new at this kind of hobbie because of it i make so much failures^^

inside the Game i´m a Volunteer of the LN (Liberty Navy)

I hope we can have a nice time together and i wish me some inetresting fights Wink
Hello there, Welcome to Disco!

First off - don't worry about your English, it seems good enough for you to get along with people around here and if you stick around it will surely improve. Secondly, i would recommend you give a read to the rules and guidelines here on the forums, so you get accustomed with how things work. If you need any help around, just ask - we'll gladly give you a hand.

Also, if you are into graphic design and the sorts, try out the Media Center section of the forum - you might find something you like.

Anyway, good luck and have fun! Also happy RP!
Welcome to Discovery!

It's always nice to see new people around here, especially if they are compatriots, so take a beer and relax Wink

As for your English: don't worry. The roleplay here will help you out and makes vocabulary way easier to learn.
Also, there's a German skypechat. You might want to check it out to get help from more experienced people who speak the same first language as you do.

Additionally, take a look around the forums and feel free to fly around in the game, but - as John said - don't forget to read the rules. They're not that many, but they are very important!

Other than that, look out for players with [Angels] in their name. They will help you in case you need help.

Have fun!
Welcome, have fun and see you in space.