Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Them NPCs!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
dude
[3:06:28 PM] Kai Siegfried: D:
[3:06:33 PM] Caleb Levesque: i went into NY with my MND GB
[3:06:40 PM] Caleb Levesque: saw a fighter and LN GB
[3:06:42 PM] Caleb Levesque: figured what the hell
[3:06:46 PM] Caleb Levesque: started kicking ass
[3:06:51 PM] Caleb Levesque: then LNS GB patrol comes
[3:07:04 PM] Caleb Levesque: so i'm like "No i'll fly away and they'll peace out and i can **** these players again"
[3:07:07 PM] Caleb Levesque: but NOOOO
[3:07:19 PM] Caleb Levesque: i flew from Norfolk to Hattin UNDER the Sun
[3:07:34 PM] Caleb Levesque: and those NPCs followed me the whole time spamming unlimited Pulse and Razors

[3:07:42 PM] Caleb Levesque: with the player GB and fighter doing the same
[3:07:46 PM] Kai Siegfried: yup :|
[3:07:46 PM] Caleb Levesque: i eventually died Sad
[3:07:51 PM] Caleb Levesque: wtf
[3:08:20 PM] Kai Siegfried: XD the NPCs took a page from the **** and the lolNS Tongue
[3:08:21 PM] Caleb Levesque: I dodged the players pretty much the whole time, only thing dammaging me was these NPCs
[3:08:54 PM] Caleb Levesque: This needs to be fixed. If I wanted to fight I'd have to engage the NPCs first... Disco is PvE>PvP now Sad
[3:09:05 PM] Caleb Levesque: Maybe I should just post this convo to forums
[3:09:39 PM] Kai Siegfried: XD go ahead, not sure what it'll do though
[3:09:58 PM] Kai Siegfried: the dev direction has been towards restricting RP between ZoI's
[3:10:17 PM] Kai Siegfried: you can see that in the new ID's, and with the buffed up NPC's
[3:10:44 PM] Caleb Levesque: It's like "If you want a chance at fighting you must say in your own backyard and wait for NPC assistance to take care of the situation anyways... actually you don't even have to log, the NPCs got it."
[3:10:52 PM] Kai Siegfried: exactly
Dude.

It's Disco. Etc etc etc.
Dev's. Admins. Etc.
And npc's spamming razors.
Like bs patrols weren't enough.

The horror. Grab yer pitchfork's kids.
'Cause it's gonna go down like Mary Sue in Friday's happy hour.

Oh look, candy in clotting blood.

*Poofs back to hell*

<3
<3 Kaze

Why can't it be like the good old days where players fought players folks? Not players fighting NPCs patrolled by players.
Caleb mad :<
Next time do not enter the capital of a hostile nation with one fighter.
You tryed to RP as a Nomad morph lately?
No matter where you go ya get NPC ganked :/
Maybe that's why the Nomads get those cloaks....
(10-15-2013, 12:12 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Caleb mad :<
Next time do not enter the capital of a hostile nation with one fighter.

Gunboat love, gunboat.

So everyone is supposed to stay in their Houses now? No more war ok Big Grin
Pmuch. Tried unlawful bounty hunting? It's either lure them far away or get buttraped by NPC's.

We lowered NPC count, they said. I run into the same amount if not only a tiny bit less.

Oh, and since NPC's damage so much now it's balanced because they drop more bots/bats but on the flip side I'll be PVP'ing someone, they simply shoot their own NPCs down and get a free 10-17 bots.
(10-15-2013, 01:03 AM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]Pmuch. Tried unlawful bounty hunting? It's either lure them far away or get buttraped by NPC's.

We lowered NPC count, they said. I run into the same amount if not only a tiny bit less.

Oh, and since NPC's damage so much now it's balanced because they drop more bots/bats but on the flip side I'll be PVP'ing someone, they simply shoot their own NPCs down and get a free 10-17 bots.
I must agree on that. Now dieing in fighter in anything then snac or mine or missile/torpedo is quite a achievement. 2-3 people can shot one fighter, and he can keep his bots at max by just dodging and taking down npcs to refill.
Same story with the numbers, piracy is still not pleasant or fun activity.
Numbers must go at least in half down or even more, the 4.86 18 bots/bats by death plugin must be brought back,
Sometimes some noob/npc transps/gbs can be instantilled dropping full loads of bots and bats.
I find this amusing as I don't seem to be taking damage in my civillian shuttle.

That's right.
Starflea v.2
flying a single gunboat in the enemy house capital without any kind of support, complains about relentless bumrapage. npcs or not, i believe you deserve it sir.
Pages: 1 2 3