Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possible admin help - Lost all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is most likely over done, but wondering if there is any possibility of recovering any ships lost through the rollback?

I began to play again basically on the 10th of august, without knowledge this was the actual rollback date. As such i have calculated to have lost about 1bn credits of stuff that I owned and earnt between the august and september dates.

Not sure if anything can be done but I'd love to not start again, wishful thinking here (can provide exhaustive list if needed). I'm honestly not too fussed about the money, it can be remade, the issue is the time lost and time to be lost to earn the same money back, all im asking is if anything is doable? even like 1 ship.

Cheers.

TL : DR version - lost heaps of crap. see if admin can do anything. if not owell worth a shot. time wasted

Edit: haters please don't bother posting. I realise this is a long shot and admins are busy but if you lost everything how would you feel. Thanks.
i can totally sympathize here. If you check out my join date you will see what I'm talking about. I had ships before this though that have mysteriously vanished. Starting from scratch is a daunting prospect and not something I'm sure I'll pursue.

This isn't a whinge to admins. Just something to let you know you are not the only one in this position.
yeah I can see you understand the situation. I realise I/we aren't the only ones, hoping to maybe get something going from the Admin end to help this issue and maybe retain some of our player base. (The community is doing a great job along with the /restart newcomer (or whatever) being a decent attempt).