Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Congratulations: (Open to all forum members to comment)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GatewayShippingSig.png]

Thanks to all our members and Discovery staff for helping us reach this pinnacle moment in our history of reaching Officialdom, so lets do them all proud.

To Gateway|:

Go forth to all 4 Houses and conquer the most profitable trade routes, for every market we reach first is another market Bowex will come last place in. For every credit we pocket is another credit out of Badgers purse.

We have a duty to Bretonia and Her Majesty: Queen Carina I to keep her realm well supplied with all the goods she needs to send those disgusting slimeball garlic-breaths back to the sewer from which they came, do all you can to aid the resistance and refugees still stranded on the Planet of Leeds, may we free her soon!

To celebrate I declare Open-Field Day on all Garlic shippers ( EFL, GMS, IDF, Solaris) plunder, pillage and murder all of them in Her Majesty's name! Let, Gateway be a name to be feared by them and give no quarter.

"Ravens" its time to fly.
oopsie
congratz Smile
Just one thing to say:

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GATEWAY RULES!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on achieving officialdom! I'm hoping to see your corporation flying around Sirius. It's always good to get activity generated and it's true what they say about trade factions being the lifeblood of Disco. Without them there are no pirates and then if they're not around, who could the SCRA possibly shoot? Smile
*Pops a Champagne cork into King Charles XI's egghead* - Banzai

[Image: champagne-cork-popping-o.gif]
Gratz.
(10-15-2013, 07:45 PM)A Nomad Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on achieving officialdom! I'm hoping to see your corporation flying around Sirius. It's always good to get activity generated and it's true what they say about trade factions being the lifeblood of Disco. Without them there are no pirates and then if they're not around, who could the nomnomnoms possibly rp with? Smile ( Oh yeah Aphil, i copy pastad your text with a few changes Tongue )
Yay! Congrats
Thanks to the guys, who where with us and supporting us even when we where Unofficial.
Now GATEWAY is official.
Hoping to see more Recruits.