Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rewrite Laws of Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not sure if this is proper thread, but it is something important and here will be observable.

Laws of Sirius are outdated and need to be updated. With last Aerealm anouncment which defines which systems are considered the house space , that greatly differs from those described in Libertian or Rheinland law charters.

If those laws stay as they are now, my question is can we consider them RP teritorial claims on wider area which can be contested and defied without violating server rules ?

And second one , if those laws stay as it is , what is the purpose of server rule definated boundaries if Houses acting expansionistic on every opportunity. Can RP undermine ZOI of House and more important can territorial claim to be pretexture of engagement out of primary ZOI ?
(10-16-2013, 04:31 AM)djordje_petrovic Wrote: [ -> ]...
Laws of Sirius are outdated and need to be updated. With last Aerealm anouncment which defines which systems are considered the house space , that greatly differs from those described in Libertian or Rheinland law charters.

The differences between the Laws and the Rules about which systems are House space have existed for many years, and yet are not in conflict from a rules standpoint.

For example, all of the systems mentioned in the Laws of Liberty are included in the ID text "Liberty and systems directly bordering Liberty".

(The Laws of Liberty are very slightly outdated; Yukon and Kansas probably need to be removed.)
that was answer regarding paper part , i am interested how can this reflect RP ? Imagine ID which says can not enter Liberty or house space , i think coalition or reapers and maybe some more have those restrictions . Does it refer to rule defined systems, or RP defined by law charter ?
(10-16-2013, 09:11 AM)djordje_petrovic Wrote: [ -> ]that was answer regarding paper part , i am interested how can this reflect RP ? Imagine ID which says can not enter Liberty or house space , i think coalition or reapers and maybe some more have those restrictions . Does it refer to rule defined systems, or RP defined by law charter ?

IDs always refer to the House systems according to the Rules thread.
The Admin team is still in the process of updating the rules, which will include house space and other ZoI definitions.

As a house player who deals with the laws, most will have put this off until the rollback. Give us a bit of time to get things organised, there's been a lot of changes to take into consideration.
good Summer . My idea was to point attention to problematics. For instance it is little funny that there are 2 rheinland border station in Stutgart system and neither one is border station from prospective of Rheinland law.
And there I have to apologize..I missread something...my bad eh... DELETE ME
Blackmarket Engines aren't forbidden in any other house. No law code restricts that engine, PERHAPS except for Gallia and CNOS being Royal colored and Council colored - but that's for RN players' decision.
Gravedig Bad, Gravedig BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Awww...Missreading and then taking this old thread D: I feel bad..somebody slap me pls..
Pages: 1 2