Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone !

I am new to your community.
This is my first time on an online freelancer server.
I usually play other rp games like neverwinter, and I was surprised and very pleased that RP server existed too in freelancer. So, I decided I would tag along !
I am already present on the server, but I have yet to decide what I will play exactly.

See you all real soon in game !

(P.S : sometimes, my sentences are going to be strange or hard to read .. if that's the case, I apologize .. English is not my mother tongue)

Welcome! Glad your here..have FUN!
there are a lot of people on here who don;t have English as their first language.
Welcome.:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.
Heya buddy, good to have you.

On your English, you seem to have perfect grammar. Great job!

And please remember, Synth Paste is not a toy. In the best of cases it causes your teeth to turn purple and your hair to fall out. In the worst of cases it may even cause insanity. Please keep far away from it.
Excellent job on the English my friend, you're doing well, believe me.

Hello and welcome to Discovery! Normally, I would post a big long introduction and links to certain parts of the forum, but Majkp already did it for me, and I didn't even pay attention!! Imagine that! Go here for all the information you need to know about the server, including the links to the rules, roleplay section, faction forums, and more!!

Enjoy your time here on the server, I know I sure have!

~Leo
Really, as long as you speak some form of English, there absolutely is no problem.

*Sleip looks at his own, twisted sentences*

See!:P

Anyways, welcome to the gigantic party called Discovery!
Test the waters and join a faction when you feel like it, trust me, it makes this entire experience that much better:)