Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Story of the 4.87 Mining Nerfs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here at PBJ Inc., we had a wide variety of flavors of jam, jelly, preserves, fruit spread, peanut butter, bread and whatnot that we would combine into different types of sandwiches for our customers. Before long, most of our customers had chosen their favorite combinations, such as the Creamy Peanut Butter and Blueberry Preserves on Honey Wheat Bread sandwich, the Crunchy Peanut Butter, Honey and Pumpkin Butter on Whole Wheat Bread sandwich, and the Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, Apple Preserves on Root Beer Bread sandwich.

We didn't like that our customers kept eating their same three favorite sandwiches over and over again, so we decided to remove their favorite flavors and replace them with feces, vomit, and urine until our customers stopped ordering those sandwiches and would hopefully try different ones instead.

To our surprise, our customers were outraged and many of them left, never to return to try one of our sandwiches again. One of them suggested improving the quality of our other varieties instead of reducing the quality of his favorite. Such an insane idea, it couldn't possibly work!
Don't worry mom, I'm still experimenting and I need to find myself, so stop babbling about your obsolete ideals of how you "like" Sandwiches that don't contain urine. You're inhibiting my creativity.
Yes I'm a little annoyed that ore prices have been nerfed, but so is life and disco. I still have enormous respect for the Devs and all the work they do. And if they feel that such nerfs/rebalancing is required so be it.

Now that my asskissing is over. I hate Devs with a passion. I wish each of them and their families an ugly death and I want massive buff to Platinum Ore. Oh but I also want no ID to get a mining bonus for Platinum...except for the new Platinum| ID which they'll kindly make for me! If they'd kindly purge Nagano and all who work there in righteous fire, that would also welcome.