Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hya everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, finally on the forums. now for a short biography:

Smith used to be an ordinary Junker. that all changed when his ship blew up in a Radiation field. His body was very close to death by radtiation, but scientists were able to repair his body, thus creating the android smith. He is still with the junkers, and his latest software allows him to act like a human.

Finally back at Discovery, after about 2 years of being away
I don't post in welcome threads.
Never.

I'm posting now.

Why?

No clue.

Welcome! I'll getcha the rules n whatnot trough msn if needed.
Ya gotta love a Junker made outta scrap metal. Hail Yeah!

Could he be...Robojunker!?
I can sooooo relate!
Welcome. Our robot/android army is growing. :PWatch out for Xenos and don't get caught smuggling.
Yeh man. Dem durned Xenos will tear ya robitic limb from robotic limb if ya looks at dem funny like.

XA-Sidewinder, now leader of the XA.
Welcome to Discovery! Remember, Synth Paste has been proven to cause hysteria in addition to the previously known symptoms of hair loss and teeth discoloration (purple). Don't ever eat it.
Welcome back.

Attitudes towards capital ships have changed. Please remember this on your travels.:)
I tried to explain it to him.
I failed.
He's dutch.
I don't see how i failed.
Get the "Phail" stamp out guys!
I know the Attitude towards Cap ships has changed. That's why I'm writting a background for my future cap ship already. I won't be a CapWhore. I will be a junker with a Cap ship AND a good RP.

Put away the Phail stamp, buddy. Or I'll stamp ya
Pages: 1 2