Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ruffhousing Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ruffhousing Inc was once the epicenter of immature babble. I used the forums just to hang out with my friends, eventually turned into us joking about profane things, I closed the board after the virtual s*** hit the fan and people's parents got angry.

Regardless, recently I've been considering starting up an old business my brother and me used to run during High School called "N-Side Computers". We built gaming PC's for people around our hometown, and never went to the world wide net. We had affordable gamer PC's for folks in our hometown, but never across the net. Now, during my endless boredom, I've stumbled upon my old site stuffed on the net, forever to be forgotton and collect dust. I'm turning it into the center for my business, and for a gaming community, an entire section dedicated to the FL Community!

If you guys are bored, and are in need of a new computer? Check out RFI here. Now the forums arn't up yet, but I'm working on deleting all the old posts and forums and adding new ones. If anyone wants to become a partner in the pursuit of building PC's and Servers for those who need them, let me know.

~Leo

P.S. Soon as I get the business rolling, I will be donating an entire server to the Discovery Community, faster than the one we already have, and it will be free of charge!
*Points to the above*

Pm, DA MAJKP!!!

Shall i do the honors on a first disco thread about complete nothing, then?