Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (\^/)Hyperion | Leviathan Class Warship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Your forum name:
RedEclipse

2. Provide the exact name of the character. It should exist already, so put the $250 Mill on it and we will take it:
(\^/)Hyperion

3. What exactly are you requesting:
Leviathan warship.

4. Is this a request for Spec Ops ID, Terrorist ID, or some other ID:
It’ll be fine with regular Zoner ID.

5. Why are you requesting it:
I’m requesting it in order to continue the story of this ship. Before we owned the Hyperion, I had the Persephone for likely a year or even more, but as the owner decided to take the Persephone back, I was interested in making a copy of this ship and have it as our own.

6. What are you going to do with it:
Role Play. To continue the same purpose, before this ship was bastilled due to the new SRP requirements.

While our group shares the same view on life as majority of Zoners, Phoenix Zoners exist in most wild places of Sirus – including our main fleet and our installations. That’s the reason why we need a foothold against the Nomad threat, as all of our capital ships in Phoenix are known as “homeships". We’re playing them as place where our people live, with the abilities of a classic colony ship . Hyperion was designed to protect the homeships and installations with secondary role as well - A deep space exploring vessel.

7. Provide a link to your relevant forum stuff:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1084562
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97383
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=98835

8. How long has this character been building the backstory IN GAME?:
My Zoner character Christian Burton was created a few months before as I joined the Discovery forums, somewhere in 2008.

9. Provide me with a cliffnote/summary for what you just linked us to:
After the Omicroners disbanded, Christian Burton tried to unite remnants of the core fleet and independent Zoners. It’s been very unstable at times, some of the worst in the time of his life. His friends betrayed him and left many people in what was then a empty Omicron – 74. They took away every ship with defensive capabilities while in that moment Omicroners had nearly started open conflict with Corsairs. That put is in quite a predicament.
While Burton altogether with Omicroners remnants and independent Zoners established the Phoenix, Siberia Hideout was built in the shadows of Sigma-17. People were scared of a Corsair vendetta, so Phoenix evacuated from the Omicron-74 system to the hideout, and only left a few robots on Livadia for keeping active the defensive and productive capabilities. They were tasked with ensuring that Livadia did not fall into Corsair hands so easily.
Christian started diplomatic talks with the Corsairs, to explain the intentions of the Phoenix and our absolutely new view on everything. While Christian was extremely busy with these talks and securing that the Phoenix remained safe, he received a curious transmission from his old “teammate” Elizabeth Tate.
Christian thought she and the Persephone itself left Sirius altogether with the main Omicroners fleet, but the message said otherwise – she left to conduct business within core space and had no more use for the warship. It was a blind luck for Christian in such times of crisis, as Phoenix had nothing after the previous actions of the Omicroners, so this ship became a symbol of safety and hope for all the Phoenix.
As Elizabeth Tate informed Christian that ship should be transferred in next few months, he ordered that technicians scan all the ship systems by way of requesting from Tate blueprints and all required data for the ship construction and requested all data known about Nomad technology from the Order. As such, the plans to build the Hyperion were started, and to have a ship of that class remain fully within the Phoenix fleet as a symbol and beacon of hope amongst the fringes.

10. Tell me why you need this to carry on with your life:
I don’t need it, but I would love to carry on the Hyperion story. Keep up good RP interactions and server activity after all.

11. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom:
Jinx - owner of first Leviathan
Omicron – Order leader

12. If you screw up we may snatch your toy away in any manner that we see fit. Capiche?
Yep.
Approved.

You'll find the Hyperion on Livadia now.