Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The point off the Camera Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted two take some picture's but i stil see the console and the tag's displayed on the ships

is there an way or some kind of mod tht could be used to take pictures with it two make clear pictures with it :)
I think there is a mod that'll do that, I though the camera ship was a one-off as it's got no weapon mounts (the last time looked) and has alot more armour then the starflier it looks like.

You can't claim it opened fire on you and it should be able to survive the odd hit during the filming of a battle.
I'd give it at least enough health to survive a Nomad Battlegroup or two... Since, afterall, if I wanted some cool footage, I'd film that.
The camera ship is pritty strong.
And it goes faster then the normal ships in the game.

And yes there is a mod avaliable that removes all the menues reticals ect.
Pritty much it just streches ur screen so u cant see them.
Works pritty well tho takes a bit of practice flying with no Reticals
Camera ship may become tougher if you wish so, it cannot be used in combat anyways. So there's nothing wrong about it.
I think we should sell it on Manhattan or near this location because it's stupid to go to Battleship Isis to have it... This ship has been made to take picture, we don't need to "hide" it...
Why does the Camara Ship Have a small cargo hold?
you don't need a cargo hold to take pictures or make movies :P
The reason being, if it had a large cargo hold, it would become the perfect trader. :)

Especially if it becomes incinvible...

Which reminds me... Could me make it as close to indestructible as possible? I'll still never fly it. (I like to be *IN* the films too much.)
From someone who uses the camera ship a lot.

I would like to see it sold at manhatten or somewhere easyer to get to.

Also

I belive it needs A lot bigger hull (a lot) coz you go anywhere there is radation and the thing dies in no time....

You might as well forget anything in the unknowns and omegas way to much Radation.
which prosents a huge problem.

I also wouldent Mind seeng it with a higher sheild slot to provent accidental deaths as class 3 dosent really protect you from a awfull lot you know.

other then that I think its a great ship and i like the higher then normal speed that it can travel.

Personaly I see no reson why It needs a cargo hold at all it is a camera ship after all not a fighter / trader / or anything else

Thease are just a few things I noted why flying mine around the Sector

If you take only one thing from this entire post.... Please up the HULL because that is a huge draw back. I belive it should have hull = to or greater then a large train anything less and you have to go and repair to often in high Radation areas. Rember it is no good incombat anyways coz you cannot fight in it so whats the harm in haveing a Huge Hull

Quote:Which reminds me... Could me make it as close to indestructible as possible? I'll still never fly it. (I like to be *IN* the films too much.)

Indistuctable sounds like a good idear to me
Pages: 1 2