Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LN+CR+Zoners+BAF+RM vs Gallics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why not just delete Gallia and instead make huge "Trade Land" with everyone to fly around, trade and don't pew? Considering not a lot of people fly Gallia, but if after a war with Rheinland Liberty will team up against Gallia then might as well delete the whole Gallic invasion and think of something else. Why not make SCRA a long lost LIBERTY Republic with attitude, for crying out loud? Rheinland can become the Province of Rheinbirty, Bretonia will become the Kingdom of Brelibia and so on.

Or better yet Gallic Monarch has died from syphilis and the Gallic invasion just crumbled and they all went back to where they crawled from, blow up the gates and make it a far, far away, isolated Empire that takes some space but for who knows what.

I like the both ideas.

The JGs and JLs between Rheinland and Liberty will magically open up and both nations will embrace each other in an orgy of wine drinking and mad fornication.
What are you even talking about? Are you drunk?

War, conflict and character's individual interests are beneficial to discovery activity to put two or more players against each other in competitive environment, RP and PvP alike.
He means that the whole LNS+Outcast+CR+BAF+Council+RM+SCRA team, fighting Gauls, is of "a bit" questionable RP and, generally, doesn't result in anything good.
Also, why flood?
Whether or not people like it, Gallia has become an integral part of the Discovery timeline and the basis for most major story elements the past two expansions, removing Gallia would just be a waste of thousands of hours of time and effort. A Coalition House could have happened but it simply did not, there's no point complaining anymore.
Gallia's bound to lose in the end, really. Classic case of expanding too fast.
Oh OH GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA

[Image: Z4lI3sG.jpg]
Corundum, because i am afraid to post anywhere else.... Smile

So far almost everybody hates Gallia. In the sense of RP, which should be somewhat like REAL LIFE, every coin has 2 sides. That means if some little nations, groups would like the idea of Gallic Expansion.

Take Mollys for example. I don't know much about their RP, but I am getting the sense is that they're sort of locked in 4 wall of their Dublin system. So, what if their new governor would make some RP treaty with Gallics, like helping them and for that they would gain control/partial control of Leeds or some other system. Or they can get some estate in the Gallic empire and have free pass to trade, use some of Gallic Technology for the benefit of their home.

Some zoners could be spilit in their opinions also. Some might not like the Galls, some might like the idea of making money while trading, aiding the empire and benefiting from it.

The house of Kusari, which is dead also, should benefit from Gallic invasion. IF they aid Gallics they also can benefit from the expansion. Even their unlawful, while helping Galls can enter more systems to pirate. (I think it was Sir Francis Drake, who was a pirate, but went to serve to Britain and still pirate ships) Same idea can apply here.

Venetia, " The End is not here yet" and we don't know what is going to happen. For once I think a successful invasion should occur. It is not that hard to change station's IFF and who can dock there.

RP wise, if Outcasts or Corsair would even fart in the Gallic's direction, their hole planets would be taken over by merely dispatching 1 strike fleet over to their systems. Considering how much economic expansion Gallia went through, while invading, the overtaking of those 2 houses would be like taking candy from a baby.
In real life, hehe REAL LIFE RP, Hitlen took the whole freaking Europe and the Europe was working for German army, delivering resources, scientists, soldiers, manufacturing weaponry.

All Kusari pirates could be promised nice lands on Planet Leeds. Later they could start trading with Mollys, etc etc.

SCRA should also be given a kick in the ass. Although they're far away, Gallic Fleet is big enough to send "What's up Fleet" over to them.
With my understanding and experience within Gallic roleplay, syphilis is definitely a believeable scenario.
I do not think I have seen so many words in the first post of a flood thread in a while.
You high mate?

SCRA simply doesn't have the MANPOWER nor the Territory to be more than a minor power, simply switching Gallia with a larger Coalition House would simply be useless and a waste to the RP and work devs have already put into Gallia.

Not saying a larger Coalition wouldn't be nice, just saying it's not likely to happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8