Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as you've might guessed as i'm posting here i'm new here. My name is Ivan and i live in Croatia. I'm 23 years old and love Freelancer game. My last server was Monkey Universe but since they ruined gameplay with adding some strange things i left from there and i was looking for a new server to play.

Then i run into Discovery server and decided to give it a try and so far i'm quite impressed how this server has evolved original Freelancer. All i can say, great work for developer team.

This is so far from me, if you want to know something more feel free to contact me.

With best regards,
Ivan
Welcome Ivan, good to see people from around these parts dropping in...Read nad remember the rules and have a good time here....
Welcome and good luck in your adventures!

Dont mind trolls, stick to good people, trade to get cash, blast things up and blame Zelot for anything bad that happens.
thanks for warm welcome, as i'm already 5-6 days on server i've already decided what i want to play, i always liked big capital ships to fly, hence one of reasons why i come here Smile. None the less, i've already being helped by few people on server and we have become somewhat good friends, we help each other when ever there is need.

And to mention that people here are very friendly and fair wich is quite impressive.
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay here. It's always a good feeling to welcome new players.

JayDee your avatar against 1.1 and abuse me so since I cant spit on it, please change it. Thank you
Contact Gateway Shipping if you're looking for a trading group to fly with and earn yourself some money to buy a capship.

Otherwise, welcome a have fun! Smile
well, i've already got my trader, i'ts DSE flying Liberty Heavy Transport "Bison", but thanks on offer
Welcome to the Community. I hope you have a lot of fun!

I look forward to flying along side you / blowing you up.