Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where are all the players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
going back a few years I remember fighting for a space to play in this server. now im in new york with nobody here and 29 other people on the entire play list.
I fondly remember the days wrestling in to the server with my friend. Now, there`s always a space. It seems Discovery isn't what it used to be.
At least right at this instant, that's probably because the jumps have been bugged for like....an hour and a half and the server hasn't been restarted.
I'm not on right now because jumping was bugged, I'm sure I'm not the only one. There was a decent amount on earlier, 120 or so I think. Never see so many that you have to keep trying for a spot though.
Server used to constantly be full until 4.86 midway. Then it just... Stopped. Also, yeah, Jumpholes have been bugged for almost 2 hours. No sign of a restart anytime soon..
Ahh the good old days when population was 198 and you had to kill the mouse and the enter key to get in
Old days, fun days that are long gone now. Sice .86 the population dropped harder than skrillex bass in his songs.
Server was doing well a short while ago, then thinhs bugged and everyone logged.
Just me and Evo in conn now :[
oh, i didnt try to leave the system before logging out, guess that answers my question but still.

and yes, so many people complained about how long 4.85 was out for, when really that was the best version of this mod so far, everything worked and everything worked well, trading, mining, combat, weapons, balance, story.

now theres restrictions on pretty much everything its just so much more hastle to be bothered going through. lol bring back the glory days.
(10-31-2013, 11:22 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]4.85 was the best version of this mod

Yes. The days in my Tridente in New York, the old Spyglass, when Battleships were free to mount all primaries, when the barge looked better, When the Ranseur was fun to kill in a Praetorian. When everything wasn't broken.
(10-31-2013, 11:22 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]oh, i didnt try to leave the system before logging out, guess that answers my question but still.

and yes, so many people complained about how long 4.85 was out for, when really that was the best version of this mod so far, everything worked and everything worked well, trading, mining, combat, weapons, balance, story.

now theres restrictions on pretty much everything its just so much more hastle to be bothered going through. lol bring back the glory days.

It was a completion of bad choices gameplay-wise and lore-wise (aka Gallia), also take Kusari out of a war gave the final blow to an already nearly dead house.

Now you have Rheinland that gets fewer and fewer engagements with LN, and generally things are simply a hell less fun than they used to be.
Pages: 1 2 3