Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Take me to your leader.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy, I'm Genestra, all of my names will be that and probably a forename.

Well a little bit about me: In real life I'm a recent law school graduate awaiting the results of my bar exam. In Freelancer, I started playing the game not long after its release and played for a long time. I did a lot of multiplayer on the colours elite server and was sad to see if appears to be down for good.

Right now I'm just trying get enough money for the cheapest for freighters to build up some money before I start going with PVE or PVP builds.
Welcome! Wink

Do you know about the "/restart beginner" command? It gives you a small transport and buffs you to level 41. Makes the start a little easier and less painfully slow.

Have fun! Wink
Welcome back to Freelancer, Genestra, and of course to DIscovery!

If you're new to the mod then you might be surprised to know that the freighters are actually now quite a capable class of vessel. Don't get me wrong, the veteran will just laugh at lot when they blow it up, but in the right hands they can be devastating. In general, the prices have shot up recently as there are no basic freighters (aside of the CSV), they'll all a lot heavier now. For starters, you might look at the Civilian Freighter as it sells for less than 500k at LA in California and there are no others for less than 1.6m, so it represents good value. It's not a huge amount to muster when Rochester is buying scrap metal for over 2k, even though it's sited in a junk yard.
Welcome to discovery,

please check upon the server/forum rules that currently apply,
get acquainted with the disco community and have fun!
Welcome ! Do feel free to hit up some trading factions in return for some active times and I'm sure they will be more than happy to set you up big really quickly.

I also used to play that server as well a long while ago. Gosh a long long while. Was in the CPF flying my viper back in those days Tongue
Hey, welcome.

Fire off some questions, look around for some factions you might be interested in. Most importantly, have fun!

See you in the verse!
(11-01-2013, 12:08 AM)Genestra Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy, I'm Genestra, all of my names will be that and probably a forename.

Well a little bit about me: In real life I'm a recent law school graduate awaiting the results of my bar exam. In Freelancer, I started playing the game not long after its release and played for a long time. I did a lot of multiplayer on the colours elite server and was sad to see if appears to be down for good.

Right now I'm just trying get enough money for the cheapest for freighters to build up some money before I start going with PVE or PVP builds.

Hello mate,

Nice to see another new face. Considering your RL you would do well as a cop. Maybe you can kick my big warships out of house space. Hehe... Tongue
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer World. Enjoy the stay, Enjoy the server, Enjoy the people.
No...No... Mister Leader no es here...

But you've got all of these other people to greet you Big Grin Welcome to Disco
Hi there, have fun around here!
Pages: 1 2