Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another one hits the board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there everyone, I’m new here around here so I thought I would make a little post.

I will be playing a young outcast pilot named Benjamin Moreno Diaz Vega flying under the nickname “Banjo”. His current goal is to find acceptance among the outcast, as he have had a hard time getting accepted by his Maltese brethren because of his father, a Caucasian Liberty, who left Him and his mother before he got born. Benjamin grew up with his mother on Malta. His mother fell down into a deep depression because of the loss of not only the man who she loved but also her family that died in a transport accident shortly after.
After much hardwork Benjamin got his hands on used fighter of which he set off from Malta to seek out a better future. He set off for the Tau sector where he would prove his worth to join a strong familia who would accept him and be the trustworthy family he never had.

So yeah that is the background story for my character, as for myself I’m chill Danish dude, I come from another RP game called Face of Mankind (shoutout to those who have played it) where I have played many roles from a soldier to Corporation High command and to a solo mercenary.
Any tips are welcome I have read a bunch of stuff on the wiki but a lot of it seems outdated.
Welcome to Discovery.

Yeah, the Wiki is really outdated, and for advice.... Don't get killed.

See you in space!
Welcome to Discovery! Have fun.
Welcome to the community! I look forward to playing along side you / blowing your ship up.
Met you in T23 before. You are the Outcast Sabre that offers protection for 500k in T23 to everybody... and everybody pays. Smile Liked it. Nice to see you are on the forums now, too.

Jack aka IMG| leader Wink