Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Snubs wubsy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do the .87 snubs fall into the scheme of things balance wise?

Are they on par, worse, or better than the .86 snubs?

I'm looking to swap out my Wasupu for something fresh.
Wasupu is as good as it was, just still with the really lame texture job.
I'm really fond of the new Raven's Talon for some reason, everything about it (aside from the people bothered by the rearview not being symmetrically centered) just feels right. It's definitely a "heavy" VHF but it's still very possible to be agile in it.
VHFs in general are more useful with the increased effectiveness of snub missiles and some nerfs to larger ships. Others fighters should benefit (again, in some cases) when gun balance is finished in an update or three.

For Junkers specifically, their technerfs have become somewhat of a generic-faction style, a lot of 75% cells with most unlawful and some lawful factions. You've got 90% with Lib, Bret and Rheinland Civilian guns which might be worth a go, plus Borderworld ships, and 100% on your own tech and Sirius Civilian.

I'd second Lune's recommendation of the RT, a nice ship where you can get it at 100%.
The Ravens Talon is literally a sex machine.

It's way more agile than you'd think, and even with 90% (I use Vengeances w/ corp ID) it's a beast.

Plus it just looks hot.
Not perfect but...not bad. Anything I personally use is fine apart from the Nyx but I hear that fix is due next update.