Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari and Bretonia relations - State and Corporation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have been playing lately on Kusari as a trader and have been wondering about the current state of affairs between the two houses and their corporations.
The war between them has ended but it seems there are still some rp restrictions in place. From what I understand Kusari corporations are currently "not welcome" in Bretonian space ( Kishiro states that this is a Kusarian imposition on themselves).
What about Bretonian corporations then? Are they not allowed in Kusari space (not that I have seen any around recently of course)?

Are there any plans for this matter?
Gateway Shipping, its position in the past as less of a corporate lapdog to the Bretonian government as Bowex, has enjoyed a more neutral to friendly status with the Kusari government than the rest of Bretonia.
Well, like the Kusarian Imposition, Bretonian Corporations are too denied RP wise to trade in Kusarian space, that includes Bowex/BMM mostly.

However, Gateway and Planetform (I think) have more flexible relations with Kusarian Government.
Planetform are unwanted at Kusari bases afaik, only Gateway is allowed in Kusari and even then is quite untrusted and most players will (inRP) mistreat Gateway pilots.

Kusari corporations are banned completely from Bretonia, with the exception of Samura ships supplying Exile bases.
(11-04-2013, 09:58 AM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]Planetform are unwanted at Kusari bases afaik, only Gateway is allowed in Kusari and even then is quite untrusted and most players will (inRP) mistreat Gateway pilots.

Kusari corporations are banned completely from Bretonia, with the exception of Samura ships supplying Exile bases.

Planetform just like Gateway allowed but not really trusted.

And Samura no longer can go to bretonia, since no exile bases there anymore.
(11-04-2013, 10:26 AM)West Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 09:58 AM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]Planetform are unwanted at Kusari bases afaik, only Gateway is allowed in Kusari and even then is quite untrusted and most players will (inRP) mistreat Gateway pilots.

Time to counter ban all Bretonian corporaitons!!!
(11-04-2013, 04:02 PM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 10:26 AM)West Wrote: [ -> ]

Time to counter ban all Bretonian corporaitons!!!

except Gateway
I think his meaning of:

(11-04-2013, 04:02 PM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]Time to counter ban all Bretonian corporaitons!!!

Also includes Gateway.
How about Liberty buys Gateway and Kusari doesnt ban it?
(11-04-2013, 04:50 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]How about Liberty buys Gateway and Kusari doesnt ban it?
Gateway isn't state-owned.
Pages: 1 2