Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Common mining locations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are some common mining locations so I can pirate the miners/cargo ships get someone to fill my 5K?
Dublin, Omega 7, Tau 23, Penny, Kansas at some point, Rochester field in NY if you are in the mood to bash some Junkers for acting all neutral and such.
Tau-23, Niobium fields.
Thanks guys, what IFF/ID is best to look out for so I can pirate them use for mining in Tau23?
IMG ID and IFF, Mining Ship and Mining Turrets. Miss out any of those (apart from the ship, the IMG have a miner of their own and there are snub miners as well) and the bonus won't work.
Infact is there a list somewhere, where I can find the current mining bonuses for ID/IFF so I know what ID to use when scouring mining sites for targets in a shuttle setting up my Hegemon to solo mine.
(11-05-2013, 02:59 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]IMG ID and IFF, Mining Ship and Mining Turrets. Miss out any of those (apart from the ship, the IMG have a miner of their own and there are snub miners as well) and the bonus won't work.

Thanks, is the list of mining bonuses in the mining guide still valid in 4.87?
In general line, yes.
you can also mine as BMM in Cambridge, or as GMS in Tau-23 (though for Beryllium ore)
Oh, and something about Helium 3 and GMG and Okinawa.
Pages: 1 2