Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Subforum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In light of all the "Abuse me" threads that have been popping up lately, why stick them all in their own little subforum - the Character/Player Feedback page. Here there'd be everything from Story feedback threads to Character feedback threads to general "how is my RP?" feedback threads. It would group together all the scattered feedback threads that hang out in GD/Flood, and keep the "abuse me" threads out of Flood.

How about it? Thoughts? Comments?

"Abuse me"!
It's not a bad idea.

...but what would stop it from being between a place where some people can scratch their clique friends backs, & others to rag on ideas they don't like?

The concept is good, but I don't have faith the spirit of intent would be followed. It could just end up as a popularity contest.

But who knows...maybe i'm just pessimistic.
It could work quite nicely with regular moderation. After all, "abuse" can only go so far before it becomes personal and offensive.
I'll agree with asking for feedback on stories and characters, but not on the actual players. Because whether it's a game or not, it in most cases will end badly.
OI! This is a rip off of my idea:P

(Check down in this forum)

And yeah, brilliant idea! I've had several people posting in my bio....