Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Hidden Neuralnet Transmission Reply' |To LH|Encryption: AchilleSwallowedACuli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||To the Lane Hackers||

Targetnotifier: This communique is visible only to 'Achille Augustin Nadeau', the Organisation describing themselves as the 'Lane Hackers' and no other agents, including other members of the Commonwealth Fraternity and/or members of the Commonwealth Inner Circle Fraternity and/or Commonwealth Council members. Legally, this transmission does not exist.

---------Targetrecipicant - Lane_Hackers----------
>Query: Enable - Backtrace? = on-----
-----Authorisation: A.A.N.-----
>Query: Pass? = *********
-----Processing----
-----Passcode Green - Packaging Logs----
-----Link Crafted-----

All the news that's fit for you, this is the Colony News Service...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

*A seemingly doldrum Colony news Service broadcast flashes up in your inbox. Before you can consign it firmly to the spam folder of non-attention the integral video-file begins to chime.*

[Image: anchors476.jpg]

"...And in other news, stocks in Omicron supply industries have fallen 0.09% since last saturday, in what investors are terming the worst shortage of MOX since the capture of LD-14 by the Gallic Royal Navy. Trading is heavy and..."

*The feed vanishes into lines of static and the brain-piercing distortions of amplified feedback, before vanishing as quickly as it emerged. Surprisingly, the transmission does not cease there, but rather buzzes through a selection of images, rapidly, hastily, until one rather odd frame flashes up for slightly longer than it should, repeating in cycle. Eventually, you succeed in pausing the video at the exact point where the image emerged, pinpointing it visually.*

[Image: i2YstuR.png]

*The image appears to have flashed up on every single screen in the room*.

*Malware alerts are firing like cannonades in your ears, but you keep the screen on, none-the-less. You are a lane hacker, after all, you might wish to see who exactly is hacking you.*

----"Stand by my dear, the delay is temporary I assure you. Relax, have a coffee perhaps? You are Libertonians, after all..."----

*Suddenly, the screens black, before being replaced by a third video file, opening itself. Unless the dating of the transmission has been faked, the message appears to be two days old, bearing remarkable similarity to the contents the previous transmission but clearer, sharper, more distinguishable.*

----Unpacking logs---
----Send date: Monday, 4th of November, present year. 18:48 SMT time----

[Image: 5rp9qj2.png]

*Achille remains silent for a very, very long time, jaw clenched tight, eyes caught at some tenuous, indefinite point lodged firmly between a gleam, and total ignition. When he finally finds room to render utterance to the queries burning in his soul, he turns, stands, and stalks out of view.*

[Image: MF7w7K1.png]

*After innumerable minutes, you, the recipicant, realises that the transmission you have transferred, is being traced, routed back through the vast, quantum lattice of the neural net, from star to star, system to system, terminal to terminal, chip to chip, directory to directory through a rat-run of sillicon deceit and false shadows, wraiths and proxies. A clash of interest, wars of data, enough to set a human mind screaming, shivering and burning, if it could. Enough imagery for a thousand pineals.*

*More time passes as defences rally valiantly, struggling, grappling, gripping, bleeding and decaying before their final, total acquiescence to their besieger as indeed lay your intention. Finally, with greater poise and vainglorious grace, the well-groomed man you have seen previously reclines back into view, his image sharping by a few pixels as the counter-worm homes through*.

"La, much clearer!" *His mouth crescents, but the terseness remains, corroding its naturalism*.

"Well, I must admit I'm not exactly fond of running into people approaching me where biological grey matter endowment is concerned - do not make a habit of it cheri, it happens to be rather... unsettling".

"...Sirius thank Dieu that you people don't write crosswords, that's all I can mark. The keycode has been given below, ami".

The Lane Hackers Wrote: > iAwLXQKmDfNPlPmnivbyCXvvioJm3X+n4xRw46mw+Iw=

*A third transmission opens, this time dated this exact point of sending*

||To The Lane Hackers|Subject: The Code Provided|Encryption: NisosDeux||

"...The rendezvous is at Freeport Ten, Tau 37 system, 20:00 Sirian Mean Time, Friday the eighth of November. Don't miss it hackers, I'm not fond of having great schemes lampooned..."

"…Apologies for the accompanying net clutter, but there was a certain tone to set. After all, what is the point of a pre-expected introduction when one could indulge in greater theatrics, oui?"

"Consult me personally if any greater elaboration is required, my fellow miscreants. You do happen to have my home address."

"Don't ram a nova through the letterbox, It would appear appallingly uncouth."

[Image: MF7w7K1.png] (Finally)
*The transmission continues to self reciprocate it, and will do so until the arranged date.*

--Resending transmission--
--Resending--

Autoremind: "Offer of personal contact still present - arrange date Friday, 8th of November, 20:00 SMT, Freeport 10, Zoner Freestation, Commonwealth registry. Accomplished diplomats preferable, imbeciles hilarious. Be sure to bring an adequate mix".

--Tranout--
*The transmission continues to self reciprocate it, and will do so until the arranged date.*

*This is the second reciprocation*

--Resending--

Autoremind: "Offer of personal contact still present - arrange date Friday, 8th of November, 20:00 SMT, Freeport 10, Zoner Freestation, Commonwealth registry. Accomplished diplomats preferable, imbeciles hilarious. Be sure to bring an adequate mix".

--Tranout--

*This is the third reciprocation*

--Resending--

--Tranout--
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Orlov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: OrlovFormal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Good day Mr. Nadeau

If you will be patient with me I will attend your little meet and greet. However, 20:00 is simply not doable for me. If you could adjust your time to 21:00 then I will find you in the Freeport club, and we can discuss whatever business you have with the Hackers. Until then, au revoir.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

"... Well Sir, a one-hour time adjustment is entirely doable. Apologies for proving unable to aptly describe my offer over the neuralnet proper, the information is diplomatically sensitive and I would much rather offer such via short range, face-to-face radio communication".

..."I do appreciate that you may consider this entire somewhat-forced-upon-you meeting to be a considerable waste of time owing to the listing that the code was to be interpreted by your Libertine associates, but trust me Sir, what I can offer you, will prove benign to both of our causes."

"...See you in space my idealistic comrade."

*Prevents the transmission from re-reciprocating, after all, it's purpose has served.*