Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: gallic trade routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys just created a IDF train and since we cant use them around sirius , are there any good trade routes within gallia or gallia-kusari ? since there are next to none players in gallia and i want to trade in pure silence , time doesnt matter but the trip should be highly profitable.
Download FL Companion, it will list you commodities, routes and profits.

I used to Gallia-trade in 4.86 and it was very profitable. You could basically pick up any of the unique Gallic items at a cheap buying point and use FL companion to find very profitable sell points within Gallia (you can also use the companion to find the cheap places to buy the commodities). Almost all intra-Gallia trading was highly profitable, and due to the lack of pirates you could AFK trade and do other stuff while you were getting really rich in pixel credits.

It's probably the same in 4.87
I wouldn't mind a bit of info as well. I've spent next to no time in Gallia since I've played here, and maybe this would help me familiarize myself a bit.
Never stayed in Gallia a lot either, I used to go there just to fly my bomber through and annoy some GRNs. If the trading in Gallia is as profitable as said here, I'll probably start doing that. You know, get some activity in Gallia for once on the server...

So how profitable are we talking here? *rubs hands*