Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The new force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:rtfm:

You may or may not seen us. But GDL is here.

I liked this mod alot, and seeing [A] V [C] i founded GDL. GDL stands for (Gray Death Leagion).and it a Merc unit. Like every were there always someone willing to fight for money. So far we got 5 members, but I want to keep my numbers under the [A] and the [C] for merc should have lesser number then Houses. Like starlancer they had Pirates, well we are not pirates but merc and will fight for a price on both sides. But u will have to pay the person to fight not the unit.

I think this will give a nice twist to thing, and me and my man love the mod, but not realy want to be on [A] or [C]. If allow I will keep the number lower then the other sides, if not we will only be here to fight each other.

GDL_Hitman_xXx
Yeah, it's a merc unit just like the Kell Hounds, the Northwind Highlanders and Wolf's Dragoons. ;)
WHOOP! Merc unit! The Dogs of War! Soldiers of Fortune! Swords/Guns for Hire! So on and so forth!

Good luck with that. Perhaps the Coalition will even pull together and hire you guys out, eh? Just a possibility, mind you, but i'll look into it.