Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signing On.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello out there,

My roommate and I found your server (more or less) by way of rooting around/hardcore lurking in the Star Citizen forums. We're jazzed for Chris Roberts' newest creation and wanted to get back to our roots. I've personally spent a great deal of time in Victor's Mod as well as IonCross holding up trade lanes. I'm looking to do some piracy in a ship that's absurdly agile; any suggestions on which direction to head?
If you want agility, then obviously Light Fighter.
But if you want to quickly dispatch of stuborn traders, then a bomber is your choice. Roc would be one of the most agile publically available.
If you want to pack a punch and be not vulnerable, a gunship of some sorts might fit the bill. Border World Gunship should do the trick.

In the mean time, if you would like to join a pirate gang, skype/PM me and we will introduce you to different view on piracy.
booooo nasty pirate, scum bags of the universe,, boo on you, i say again boo on you (be a nice guy, dont pirate)
Gotta say the amount of faction choices here is overwhelming; I'm hesitant to use my /restart for fear of changing my mind right after using it up.
You can have more than one character in different factions, if you want.
You can have up to 5 ships/characters per account and as many accounts as you wish.
(11-08-2013, 06:26 PM)Govedo13 Wrote: [ -> ]You can have up to 5 ships/characters per account and as many accounts as you wish.

you can also have multiple accounts with 5 chars/ships,

but for now Welcome to discovery and have fun here while you await
RSI like most of us here Wink
Welcome! There are many factions out there as you can see, but only a couple of pirate factions per house. So depending on where you want to fly, you can actually narrow down your options very quickly. Many pirate factions would gladly do with more members, so have a look around. Of course, LR- is the best!!! Wink
Or you could just be an indie dude....you don't have to really join a faction to fly there ships, but it can be fun to join factions Wink

You can restart a character as many times as you want....just it gets rid of your ship and money >_>

Now go young grasshopper....go out into the systems and pirate like you never have before Tongue xD
Welcome to the mad house. I take it from your signature your going to be a pirate in Star Citizen? A friend of mine is working on a piracy faction that will be crossing over into Star Citizen on its release, writing stuff up now. Ask me in PM or skype if your interested.

If you want Agility but combat capacity, Bayonet is the best thing in my opinion. Can have a heafty loadout, and still stand toe to toe with the Very Heavy Fighters if flown right. I use one for piracy and it works wonders. Plus its size is hella hard to hit.
Pages: 1 2