Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tractor beams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tractor beams are still not working , they continuously stay on and only tractor so much !
I'd imagine the dev's are already aware.
(11-09-2013, 11:44 AM)Cuttsy Wrote: [ -> ]Tractor beams are still not working , they continuously stay on and only tractor so much !

Hello,

same issue for me at the moment. [just recently startet playing again]

Greetings

Asmodean
Yeah, bigger problem is, it is still not listed under the fixed issues here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=104956

I hope fixing is under way.
Known bug, pressing Shift-B stops the constant tractoring.

Also I can only tractor in one Nova/Missile etc from a killed opponent, is this intentional? I don't think it should be.

If I kill a bomber I want to tractor in those Novas and Nukes, and sell them for a sweet profit.
tractor beams are broken because the devs set the amount of ammo that is allowed to be picked up to 1, to prevent a bug from letting people go over the new lower ammo limit for missiles.

though yes its very annoying, i think the missiles should be put back to how they were and let us pick up ammo again so it can be sold for cash
(12-10-2013, 10:34 AM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]though yes its very annoying, i think the missiles should be put back to how they were and let us pick up ammo again so it can be sold for cash

[Image: not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-just-honest-remark.jpg]
Usually my fighters and bombers pick up enemy ammo and sell it at bases to provide spending cash for the next time I blow up and need bots/bats. It's not millions of credits, but it is nice to not have to /drawcash every other day.
Something needs to be done. In a group fight, when someone dies, everyone hits B and tractors any stuff dropped. This causes the framerate to drop - By a huge amount. I've had the game crash before because of it. The server is unreliable and laggy enough as it is without this problem. Fix it ASAP please!