Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GreyHound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I suggest a new skin for the Greyhound it doesn't look Rogue at all more like GMG's taii bomber
what do you guys think? maby this has all ready been discussed?
Yes ... I have a Greyhound ... and the paint scheme is not what you'd expect to see on a Rogue ship. Give it a rusty look with Rogue markings.
Yes new skin would be nice,

Apologies for going off topic but, Archelon?! When did you come back? Good to see you
I have a better idea, we replace the model and the skin.
wtf its that crazy named guy from way back when, when did you show back up? good to see you again man

and while were at it fix the hitbox

and NO AIDAN you are now contracted to me, makes a oc LF or ima keel you!
Yes new model but same stats i like the way it flys
' Wrote:Apologies for going off topic but, Archelon?! When did you come back? Good to see you
' Wrote:wtf its that crazy named guy from way back when, when did you show back up? good to see you again man

Yes gents ... been back for at least a few days now. I'm online flying my Greyhound ... and yes ... Liberty Rogue ID'd. I'm presently out and about in various systems doing some configuring and making a few bucks and rep fixing. Goal is to have my Liberty Rogue Guard IFF. I'm several missions from that ... all involves rep fixing and taking exclusively Liberty Rogue missions.

Atalawohisdi should be a regular sight among the player characters very soon. Check out my return post ... My Return.

EDIT: Yes ... sorry for taking this off topic. But Atalawohisdi IS flying a Greyhound ... sooo ... its kinda on topic. :$
The Greyhound's skin reflects its name. It wouldn't be called a Greyhound if it weren't grey. Also, the Greyhound is the one ship the LR has access to that isn't horrifically ugly.

The Greyhound does not need a new frame. It does not need a new skin. What it needs is a new hitbox.
it aint called greyhound cause its grey..... its called that cause its fast i.e. greyhounds being the fastest canine on the planet.

so what you say there bud is hilariously wrong, greyhounds aint all grey infact hardly any are

EDIT: or i assume that its cause its fast, its most deffinentely got nothing to do with the color grey or the fact that it is grey, and if it is called the grey hound cause of that...... whoever named it is silly

(sorry been brought up with greyhounds all me life been round em since i was a wee lad)
I hate to say this, and sound like a fascist at best? But all imports must go, they detract from the immersion and presence of Discovery. And I'm sorry to let you know, that includes the Greyhound.

Its my personal cause:D
Pages: 1 2 3