Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Riiiiiiiight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically, I lost all of my accounts due to inactivity a long time ago, blah blah blah. What's the quickest way to get some cash nowadays?

~Mike
There is a /restart beginner to get you a small transport and a map to start trading. Alternatively you can mine scrap outside of Rochester and sell it there for a little bit of cash. Maybe make a small mining ship and try selling ores to people in the taus as well... not sure what to really suggest outside of maybe looking at a group that will buy you a trade ship or taking out a loan.
Alright, now why is the server so empty ._.
img always welcoming miners, look out for us in game, also if you need filling just ask one of us
(11-14-2013, 04:41 PM)etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, now why is the server so empty ._.

You'll learn by playing.

You were before my time but...welcome back.
Yeah, ain't nobody got time for learning again. Busy schedule. Thanks though. :p
Join a mining faction, look how money flow !
Ahoy eta, lets see how long you'll stay. Shooting is in Mag and Leeds and ofc T23, you'll need a snub. That's about it.
Join the dark side.