Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good smuggling routes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have any decent smuggling routes they'd be willing to share?
Currently, I do:
Black Market Munitions from Rochester to Malta
Cardamine back to Manhattan
Liberty Ale from Manhattan to Rochester...
Rinse and repeat
About 45 Millions in about 35-43 odd minutes.
Ask Slappy.
Already did 8)
Slaves to Ecommoy in Maine
Human Organs to Planet Hamburg from Ecommoy
Whatever I can find from Hamburg-region to O-11, where you buy Blood Diamonds.
Take that shit back to Manhattan, rinse & repeat for moar profit than you're making, but it does take a while to complete the trade circuit ;3
Slaves from Niverton to Malta, Cardamine from Malta to Houston.

Houston has been made a more profitable drop point for Cardamine, than Manhattan.

Wink
(11-17-2013, 01:41 AM)Sarawr!? Wrote: [ -> ]Slaves from Niverton to Malta, Cardamine from Malta to Houston.

Houston has been made a more profitable drop point for Cardamine, than Manhattan.

Wink

Just want to ask, what ID you use for this? and what kind of restart?
(11-17-2013, 02:00 AM)LED Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2013, 01:41 AM)Sarawr!? Wrote: [ -> ]Slaves from Niverton to Malta, Cardamine from Malta to Houston.

Wink

I used freelancer restart with a BW transport junker I'd and salvager will also do
(11-17-2013, 02:00 AM)LED Wrote: [ -> ]

Wink

I use the Freelancer ID with the ship pictured in my signature, the Pilgrim Liner.
(11-17-2013, 02:31 AM)Daniel.Walker Wrote: [ -> ]I used freelancer restart with a BW transport junker I'd and salvager will also do
(11-17-2013, 02:36 AM)Sarawr!? Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Freelancer ID with the ship pictured in my signature, the Pilgrim Liner.

Thanks a lot! Smile
Tested all these (including) in a FL Pirate Train. The profit is good in them, however the Profit per hour isn't as good as route Q.Q. Thank you for your contributions though, they'll help a lot in making new routes Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2