Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player bastilled: Judge-Senior-Emmure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Judge-Senior-Emmure has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.

2.1 System and local chats are to be kept in roleplay and in English at all times. Any OOC (Out of character) chat should be marked with " // " and only used when absolutely necessary. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

Consequences:

Your behaviour towards other players, especially the way you talked to them was not acceptable. Your ship has been sent to Bastille for at least 7 days.
Post here once that time is up with a very good reason for us to release you.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Administrator Jansen:

I am the leader of the Judges and as such am responsible for their conduct and actions. Please send to me the source data for Senior Judge Emmure's sanction at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Supreme Judge Logan
PM sent.
Dear Administrators:

I have reviewed the evidence you have sent. The player of Senior Judge Emmure was a bit more colorful than usual and did in fact use terms which would be seen as unacceptable. However, as I was also there in Newcastle and know the pre-ambush events that occurred, I wish to offer one item of mitigation. The “Wilde” faction has been given an “unlimited power cloak” for their ships. This with their tag means they can go anywhere, anytime and kill anyone, in complete stealth. My character was killed that night by a bomber uncloaking behind me, blowing me to pieces while giving a firing order at the same time. After the fight, one followed us to New London, got behind a motionless Senior Judge Emmure at Waterloo Station and decloaked while blowing him to pieces, while saying that was for his mouth in Newcastle.

Please THINK about this action, unlimited stealth and the misuse of that power that will…has already caused problems. Think about the anger and frustration the shear unfairness this decision has created among others NOT “Wilde” faction members. I was angry that night, as were the Judges with me trying to get a test completed. We are unofficial and there is no Admin in our faction to advocate for us.

Yes Senior Judge Emmure’s player was out of line, but I submit that it did NOT occur in a vacuum.

Logan’s player
I do remember this very well. And theres no need to ask for evidence. My Judge Char. is very agerssive and mouthy. At NO time did I speak OORP. Everything I said was meant to be in RP. I think this is just a case of hurt pride, My comments were not directed at any official faction, It was simple taunting. If I was too graphic or pushed the limits of the rules im sorry and ill keep it a bit cleaner from now on!
Judge-Emmure
A lot of the talking coming from you has been insulting, not only on a character to character base. There also have been a few OORP bits in this, thats why you have been sent to Bastille. Please tell me how you intend to fix this Emmure.

Logan, Wilds are Nomads, aliens that are out to eat your brain. You should usually not expect them to be nice to you, nor to surivive an encounter with them. Remember, space is dangerous and they are one of the reasons for this.
Honestly I never intended to be OORP, if it was seen that way Im sorry. I guess to fix this is to not talk as much and concentrate more on pvp. Keep it simple right? Only put as much RP talk in as needed to legally engage. I admit I have an aggressive way of playing that char. I assure you tho I try my best to be in RP and I always try to remember that this is a game and nothing to get my blood pressure up about. I accept the punishment, and apologize for anyones feelings that were hurt by this. But truly know that anything I said in system or local chat was intended as RP. Ill keep it clean, short, and in RP from now on.
RPing itself is fine, you may even play an 'agressive' character, but you should be very careful about crossing the line towards insults and swearing.
Post here once the time is up to be released.
So 7 days was up yesterday or the day before not sure which.. thanks in advance.
Judge-Emmure
Released, please dont cross the desk again.