Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player bases switch on!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry short on time and after a short look haven't seen any news on this subject so
appoligies if there is already a post on this subject...

My question being does anyone know when the player base plug in is being switched back on..?

Thanks for your time ...

Mow

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
They were shut down due to exploit back in .86, and we're working on the fix.
It's done when it's done ™
[Image: tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png]
(11-17-2013, 05:49 PM)UK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry short on time and after a short look haven't seen any news on this subject so
appoligies if there is already a post on this subject...

My question being does anyone know when the player base plug in is being switched back on..?

Thanks for your time ...

Mow

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

They had some inherent problems in the last version, some specified, some un. Once some fixatives have been inserted (nerfs to some qualities, buffs to others, what I assume to be locational balancing), along with others to the point of crafting them into something more workable within the game universe (I assume - I'm not at dev and don't regularly converse with devs, so they could actually be turning them into invulnerable killing machines with the ability to clip their platforms to any known jump hole within the sector, although I deem that a somewhat unlikely scenario given their track record).

For the meantime, everyone can breath a sigh of relief that they don't have to cope with the toils of Player Base maintenance, and the thought of aggrieved capitals working to undo that same maintenance, at least for now.

If you want something logistics related which requires ZA's time, you could attempt diplomacy with one of the ore mining factions, and attempt ore/commodity trading? Roleplay encounters generally flourish along such routes due to the current economic model.

Edit: C'mon Omic, at least I tried to be under-the-silk about it..
I dont like that attitude of yours, espeacily when you tried to cloak ur trolish attitude by altering language directions. Reported.
Repair of the base plugin is in progress. My next task is to reduce the lag it causes.

I am sure the community will be informed when it is ready to be switched on. In the meantime, I'm sure the team would appreciate not being pestered about it.
Last I heard we were getting a weeks notice. As to when it'll come back, who knows.
Find something else to do in the mean time, they're indefinitely disabled.
Well as to be expected some useful advise and some totally use less as usual...

Well thanks to the ones that actually made an effort to help.

Signed Mow...
(11-18-2013, 02:42 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like that attitude of yours, espeacily when you tried to cloak ur trolish attitude by altering language directions. Reported.

Evidently you misunderstood my intention, I was trying to offer positive feedback and repress any Oorp feelings I have towards ZA. No trolling intended.

Plus, report threatening is like… hrrm. Let's not go into that.
Pages: 1 2