Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player sanctioned: U.S.S.Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U.S.S.Trader has been sanctioned for:

Quote:*1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.*

Consequences:

You do not say these things to another player on this server.

Considering that you have crossed our desk not too long ago, your ship has been placed in Bastille for 7 days, post here explaining us how you intend to improve your behaviour in the future.

Oh, you also have been robbed quite heavily by angry farmers that didnt like you using that kind of language (They also were able to steal money from your Outcast Dreadnought, arent those angry farmers angry?)

I'd also strongly advice you to mind the way you talk and treat other players in the future.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(11-18-2013, 04:16 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
U.S.S.Trader has been sanctioned for:

Quote:*1.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Threats and insults are only allowed on the server if used within roleplay.*

Consequences:

You do not say these things to another player on this server.

Considering that you have crossed our desk not too long ago, your ship has been placed in Bastille for 7 days, post here explaining us how you intend to improve your behaviour in the future.

Oh, you also have been robbed quite heavily by angry farmers that didnt like you using that kind of language (They also were able to steal money from your Outcast Dreadnought, arent those angry farmers angry?)

I'd also strongly advice you to mind the way you talk and treat other players in the future.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Sorry about that.

I will control my language in the future.