Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rules against Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After the Rules update, i didnt find something about ID's override server rules. Also have no sense, because the Rules say the RPing is based on IFF, not the ID.

Now, i want to ask about K'Hara... Is not the first time, that K'Hara guys just attacking without a word and Cloacked!!! WTF!!, where is the little RPing here??

Someone told me K'Hara are allowed to destroy everyone/everwhere... omg... i dont find a post saying this... Only that HUGE post about the history of Nomads, but... nothing explaining how they RPing. Just saying how they talk and that...Also, there is no post with that faction rules.

So... are they allowed to use Cloack Device and destroy everyone he want from the hidden space?

If its yes, what is doing a NON RolePlaying faction in a RolePlay server?...

PLease, i need an answer.
I was just talking about you...

and how I enjoy butterflies

EDIT:

Anyway. The problem I see with you as a new member of the community is simple. You are trying to apply logic to something you obviously have no experience with. In this case, the nomads. You can cry as much as you like about them not RPing with you or something, but you seem to do that with EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER with anyone who does not meet your standards, whatever they could have been.

Chill.
(11-19-2013, 01:55 AM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]Now, i want to ask about K'Hara... Is not the first time, that K'Hara guys just attacking without a word and Cloacked!!! WTF!!, where is the little RPing here??

Someone told me K'Hara are allowed to destroy everyone/everwhere... omg... i dont find a post saying this... Only that HUGE post about the history of Nomads, but... nothing explaining how they RPing. Just saying how they talk and that...Also, there is no post with that faction rules.

So... are they allowed to use Cloack Device and destroy everyone he want from the hidden space?

PLease, i need an answer.

Funny that you should mention K'hara RP, or the lack of it. I just posted here an enjoyable RP encounter with them and it didn't result in any blue messages.
Hey there. Lofn here. Let me direct you to a thing.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95302

Quote:
Quote:Can freely engage any ship - except other Nomad or Wild player ships, in the Omicrons, except for Omicron Alpha and Omicron Gamma. (This part doesn't exist in the K'Hara ID.)

Yep. The worst has happened, we’ve provided for another open engagement ID. That’s right, fire away, no roleplay is required, although it certainly is encouraged. The Order, and BHG Core also have corresponding lines in their IDs, so give those a look too when you have a moment. These three are designed to fit together in a way that will, hopefully, allow for a more full realization of just how dangerous the Omicrons can be. Order and Core, I hope you guys are up for some action, after which you’ll be in range to shoot each other. What’s not to like?

All except in Alpha and Gamma, though. Nomad ID bearing players must meet the roleplay requirements established by the rules in at least these two systems.

I don't shoot people unless they're a threat to me. I actually roleplay one of the VERY few rather peaceful Nomads in Sirius. Metagaming me and forming a posse to shoot me without actually knowing I'm there other than via the playerlist is threatening. As you were leading them, I took you as the biggest threat, and took you down. The posse went away, and with it, so did the threat.
(11-19-2013, 02:12 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there. Lofn here. Let me direct you to a thing.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95302

Quote:
Quote:Can freely engage any ship - except other Nomad or Wild player ships, in the Omicrons, except for Omicron Alpha and Omicron Gamma. (This part doesn't exist in the K'Hara ID.)

Yep. The worst has happened, we’ve provided for another open engagement ID. That’s right, fire away, no roleplay is required, although it certainly is encouraged. The Order, and BHG Core also have corresponding lines in their IDs, so give those a look too when you have a moment. These three are designed to fit together in a way that will, hopefully, allow for a more full realization of just how dangerous the Omicrons can be. Order and Core, I hope you guys are up for some action, after which you’ll be in range to shoot each other. What’s not to like?

All except in Alpha and Gamma, though. Nomad ID bearing players must meet the roleplay requirements established by the rules in at least these two systems.

I don't shoot people unless they're a threat to me. I actually roleplay one of the VERY few rather peaceful Nomads in Sirius. Metagaming me and forming a posse to shoot me without actually knowing I'm there other than via the playerlist is threatening. As you were leading them, I took you as the biggest threat, and took you down. The posse went away, and with it, so did the threat.

Im still not understanding ... i just was in formation with another ship in New York, and being destroyed from a K'Hara cloacked without a word before, ALSO NO TELEPATHY,... (starting ***)...

So, I request an admin just to say YES or NOT if someone can destroy ships like this, and i repeat, What is doing a NON RPing faction in a RP server?
Removing trollish posts. With that said, the answer was provided above already. Keep it civil guys.

Also, Johnny - The link provided above as well as here is from an Admin himself. The line says that Nomads/Khara can freely engage anyway, BUT RP is encouraged, but not necessary.
Ok.... im out. Was a pleasure mining helium for you guys. Bye.

NON rp faction in a RP server.... incredible. All in favor of guys only want to shoot. Good.
(11-19-2013, 02:20 AM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.... im out. Was a pleasure mining helium for you guys. Bye.

NON rp faction in a RP server.... incredible. All in favor of guys only want to shoot. Good.

Yeah...it sort of breaks up the monotony of paragraphs of cliche lawful/unlawful pirate/police RP.
(11-19-2013, 02:16 AM)Drrobe Wrote: [ -> ]Removing trollish posts. With that said, the answer was provided above already. Keep it civil guys.

Also, Johnny - The link provided above as well as here is from an Admin himself. The line says that Nomads/Khara can freely engage anyway, BUT RP is encouraged, but not necessary.

Sorry, but that about "RP not necesary"... why some guys dont need it? What sense have to destroy a small ship who is not a threat? And overall... from cloacking... totally unfair, when there are more bigger ships around who they really are more threat than me?.

Also to say, im not the unique... this happened to small traders in Pennsylvania not much ago.
Keep in mind, the RP of aliens is not something a human can/would understand. Yes, there is a player behind the character, but inRP, aliens would shoot anything/anyone, without any comprehension from a human. Think of it that way.
Pages: 1 2 3